PDA

View Full Version : What are your weekend plans? :)

Kfamr
08-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Just curious to see what everyone's doing this weekend. :)

Tonight my sister is coming over and spending the night. We're going to rent some movies.

Tomorrow her and I are going to MOSI to see the Bodies Exhibit. http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/ Shall be interesting!

Then afterwards i'm going to get some much needed rest and possibly head to the beach if the weather is nice enough to us. ;)

Cookiebaker
08-27-2005, 04:38 PM
That's so cool that you get to go to that exhibition. I heard about it on the news and was fascinated. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Today, we had an outreach (very successful) for our church. Then I hurried home and cleaned and vaccuumed. Now, we are expecting some overnight company -- a guy that I haven't seen for 10 years. :eek: I am really glad to see him, and meet his wife and kids. I'm a bit nervous, too, though.

Then tomorrow, I am going to church, and in the afternoon going to the Lake with friends to go swimming and a bbq!!! Fun! :)

CalliesMom
08-27-2005, 04:39 PM
We'll probably rent a movie tonight and then I have an article I need to write tomorrow. Fun times, fun times. :rolleyes:

finn's mom
08-27-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm changing clothes, as I just drove my first jetski...I had to wear pants for girly reasons (wasn't prepared to be in a swimsuit!), so, now i'm changing into dry clothes. My friends came over with their little boy and we all spent the day on the lake. Going back out there in here after I post this. Tonight, six or eight of us are playing Halo, and, tomorrow, I think my friend and I are going to the beach to drive the jetskis around the intercoastal waterway to hopefully see some dolphins up close. He says they have gotten as close as six inches before!!! :)

Cincy'sMom
08-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Last night I went out for a drink with a friend from high school and her fiance.
Today I went to lunch and the bookstore with my mom and aunt, vacuumed out the van, did laundry, got my haircut, cleaned the bathroom, went shopping for the pups and watched some football. Tonight I will probally watch NASCAR (and look for Anna and Mark and Robin and Alden!).
Tomorrow we are going to Dayton to see a friend in a dinner theater production of Beauty and the Beast.
Monday I call in sick to catch up fromthe weekend?

Samantha Puppy
08-27-2005, 09:47 PM
I took off from work on Friday and went with my mom to get our haircut. My mom started going to this woman when I was 1 year old so she gave me my first haircut, did my hair for my wedding, etc. She's more than our hairdresser, she's a friend. We had a great time visiting with her (at her house). The day went too darn fast.

Today, Josh and I helped one of his friends move. I hate the guy and unfortunately he moved closer to us which sucks, but what can ya do. We'll be busy with the baby soon enough. Anyway, we left there and came home and moved Josh's office from the basement up to the addition on the back of the house. :D I am quite happy about that as even when he holes himself up in there to work or play games, I won't feel as cut off. PLUS there's a couch in there so I can veg out and read while he tools around on the 'puter. :D His brother came up to help move the furniture and we all went out to dinner.

Tomorrow we were supposed to go to the Orioles game but didn't feel like it, 1) because they suck and 2) because we have a lot of stuff to do and 3) because it takes up the entire day (leave home around 11:30am, get home around 7pm. We have two more games to go to - we'll go to them. So tomorrow will be spend around the house, cleaning and organizing and whatnot. :D

slleipnir
08-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Went to a friends house tonight for a bit, then went to a party with mom. Tomorrow Zeke and I are going to flyball

gemini9961
08-28-2005, 05:57 AM
Work, work some more and sleep on Sunday because I'm back to work on Monday on my new shift, yay finally a normal schedule.

joycenalex
08-28-2005, 06:45 AM
friday night i fell asleep by 9pm, saturday am i was up at 5:45, groomed alex to perfection, took a fast shower then we went to a heartwalk-fundraiser. there were several hundred dogs and thousands of people, but without a doubt, he was the shinest black dog there. he also got a bandana as a gift for his doing the walk;) . we then ran lotsa errands, picked up meds, farmers market (new recipies today), drop off at goodwill, dropoff at library, picnic lunch and he came home to nap, i went to clean up after a dogfundraiser, then back home for dinner out with friends and i was in bed by 10:30. now i'm drinking my firstmorning cuppa thinking about the plan of attack in the backyard, mow first then weed? weed then mow? and very likely a dog walk and some tylenol. i'm a wildwoman huh? ;) :p

cloverfdx
08-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Saturday (Yesterday/ Last night) : I got up and put the dawgs out, C & E spent about 2 hours playing and sitting in the sun. Then Elvis and i went to Herding, we spent about 4 hours there and had a fun time. I had half an hour to get ready to go to a Flyball meeting last night after Herding, we had a great time and had a few drinks and messed/ joked around til about 11pm.

Sunday (Today it is 11.45pm): Got up at about 8am and went to dog club at 9am with C & E. Set up for Flyball and gave the dogs a few runs. Spent an hour in Obedience class with Clover (She did well).

At 10.30am Mum picked C & E and me up and we headed off to Melbourne to KCC park (Kennel Club Council) to go to Lure Coursing with the dogs. C & E had no idea what to do and just watched the Lure and did not chase it lol. We then went home via the dog beach, C & E were playing with a Golden Retriever and an Irish Terrier at the beach and they had a blast.

We only just got home *Yawn*....... What a fun doggy activity filled weekend, now i need sleep.

primabella
08-28-2005, 09:11 AM
That museum looks friggin cool. Hope you had fun.

Yesterday my friend and her family were going up to her aunt's country place, so she invited me to come along. It was so beautiful.

The rest of the weekend.. homework. :rolleyes:

CountryWolf07
08-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Hmmm the weekend is almost over since today is Sunday, today, I plan on helping out my friend move in at her new dorm & hang out..

beeniesmom
08-28-2005, 09:25 AM
went to inlaws house yesterday
just taking it easy today

joanofark
08-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Well yesterday (Saturday) I went to Tae kwon do class in the morning and did nothing else the rest of the day;):p

Then today (In about two hours, YAY!) I'm going to a Home-schooler dance. (I'm homeschooled;)) :)

Desert Arabian
08-28-2005, 10:23 AM
Saturday I spent the entire day at my boyfriends house. His dad took me out for a ride on his Harley- that was very fun. Then Matt and I went out to dinner and we rented some movies. We played with his dog Mocha (German Shorthaired Pointer) a lot because she was jealous she wasn't getting any attention, LOL. I got home around midnight.

Today I have no clue what I am going to do. I might clean up the house a little later, it is a disaster. Might take the animals outside to enjoy the nice day. I just woke up (10AM).

luvofallhorses
08-28-2005, 10:58 AM
I had no plans this weekend. Today is my brother's 21st birthday!! :) He couldn't make it over because he is having car troubles once again!! We might go over there this coming weekend since he lives 2 hours away, hopefully we can make it over there!!

Tomorrow, I am going shopping with my mom. :)

Almita
08-28-2005, 11:56 AM
Well today is my brothers birthday he is turning the big 30 so we are gonna have a nice party with family and dinner.

manda_moo87
08-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Yesterday I was at a local fair with my 4-H club showing our rabbits and some of my art work. It was fun. Today I'm going to my friend's house and we're going to rent some movies and I'm sleeping over.