PDA

View Full Version : How Many Yard Animal Figurines is too Many

lvpets2002
08-27-2005, 02:18 PM
:) How many Animal yard figurines do you have & how many is too many?? In my front & back yard I have a total of 40.. Of course they are of all diff. types of animals..

luvofallhorses
08-27-2005, 03:09 PM
I have too many to count!! I don't there is a such thing as "too many" of these in my book!! :)

rosethecopycat
08-28-2005, 03:26 PM
For me, 1.

My taste is more organic. I have a 300 lb boulder.

But, more power to ya!;)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2005, 03:38 PM
I don't have any only because I have to pay someone to mow my yard. For some reason Yard Animals tend to make them cranky!:D

kuhio98
08-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Okay, maybe I'm slow (or maybe it's because I live somewhere that is covered with snow 9 months out of the year), but what are yard animals? Like those pink flamingo thingys? Is that what you guys are talking about?

lvpets2002
08-28-2005, 05:02 PM
:)
What are yard animals?
Rub it in getting to see snow 9 months out of year & here in Texas I might see it once out of 9 years..
My yard animals are big & small concrete molds of diff. animals.. They are all painted & look like an animal, are made out of heavy concrete.. I have all kinds of diff animals..

kuhio98
08-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by lvpets2002
:)
Rub it in getting to see snow 9 months out of year & here in Texas I might see it once out of 9 years..
My yard animals are big & small concrete molds of diff. animals.. They are all painted & look like an animal, are made out of heavy concrete.. I have all kinds of diff animals..

Thanks for explaining. Well, I don't have any in my yard but I think my next door neighbor has a cute, little, brown squirrel in her yard. That's the only one in the neighborhood I can think of. Either my observation skills leave a lot to be desired or it's not a popular thing up here. I'm guessing because it would be buried under the snow most of the year. :p

Are you sure you'd like to see snow 9 months out of the year? Most people don't. I happen to love snow and cool/cold weather. But, I get very tired of it after Christmas. It would be great if we always had a white Christmas, but then it melted soon afterwards. Does anyone know of a place like that?

Almita
08-28-2005, 07:21 PM
I have 3 frogs a turtle ummm and that is it so 3

Suki Wingy
08-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Sorry, I think they are a bit tacky! I have a stake with a lizard shape on it.

katienoonan
08-28-2005, 08:42 PM
I used to live in an apartment until I moved in here about a month ago. I don't have any yet, I might plant some flowers and things but I don't know about any animals until they go on sale in the fall. :D ;)