PDA

View Full Version : fritz in the window seat

fritz03
08-27-2005, 08:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/windowseat.jpg Fritz posing for a picture in one of his favorite places to be in the morning,other than bed.His Aunties phoned this morning from Regina,Sakatchewan to check up on Fritz.They are having a good time and can't wait to see him again.Now it'll be the day after my birthday Fritz will see them as mom and dad got invited to a 50th Anniversary party that day.I guess being a day later seeing them won't be too bad I guess,but I was really looking forward to going out on my birthday and I am disappointed about it.Fritz is in 2nd favorite spot in the morning,the chair in the living room sleeping.

beeniesmom
08-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh cute, There is nothing better than relaxing and people watching. I hope a cute female Bichon passes by and winks at you Fritz!

Daisy and Delilah
08-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Fritzie, we know you're in a very good mood now after getting a call from the Aunties. Please use some of that happiness to cheer up Barry. We know how much he was looking forward to seeing the Aunties and having the birthday dinner on his actual birthday. Only you can make him cheer up now Fritz!! You're so cute. Who wouldn't be happy to see that cute little face?:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

Vette
08-27-2005, 06:45 PM
:D Cute shot!

i see hes pulling a Kirby (the tongue thing) hehehe

elizabethann
08-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Oh Fritz, you're so handsome!

You'll have to be extra nice to Barry on his birthday. Barry, here's a thought. Is there an outdoor cafe you can take Fritz on your birthday for lunch? That would be fun. You and Fritz on a boys afternoon out. And perhaps Fritz will treat!

Flatcoatluver
08-27-2005, 09:16 PM
what a cutie i wish my dogs were small enough to fit on our window thingy!:)

NoahsMommy
08-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Looks like one of the best seats in the house! :)

As always, Fritz is a cutie pie!