PDA

View Full Version : LAST DAY : Gift Swap Sign Up

Kfamr
08-27-2005, 07:41 AM
Today - 8/27/2005 is the absolute last day to sign up for the Gift Swap : http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=85738

If you want to sign up but have no yet please follow the rules on the previous link. Today is the last day to do so.

Catmandu
kittycats_delight
slleipnir
doglover9501
MommyOf3Cats
flamepony12
petslover
LuvGold00
Nomilynn
binka_nugget
mina'smomma
Lexi_lover
Ally Cat's Mommy
cyber-sibes
husky_mom
Corinna
luvofallhorses
UAbassoon
Karen
anna_66
Captain
Maya and Inka's mommy
Swimma253
Lv4dogs
RobinH
wolfie
Gemini9961
Jennifert9
FizzGiggs_mommy
Kfamr
wolf_Q
Cincy'smom
todd
manda_moo87
RobiLee
Bigyummydog
CatsinDenver
Cookiebaker
K9Karen
MariaM
Logan
orangemm

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE SIGNED UP:
If you have your PM's turned off, PLEASE turn them on so we are capable of sending you your Gift Swap information. Thank You.

wolfie
08-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Yay! When are we going to get our people?

Kfamr
08-27-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by wolfie
Yay! When are we going to get our people?

Hopefully sometime next week. :)

Kfamr
08-27-2005, 05:54 PM
BUMP - Amy and I have completed swapping names thus far. We're waiting until midnight (Eastern time!) to make sure no one else enters. Please get them in if you plan to!!

flamepony12
08-27-2005, 09:53 PM
I can't wait! So, we're getting the names next week, or tonight? (midnight eastern)

petslover
08-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Thats what I was wondering too! :D

I soo can't wait! Thanks for putting this together again.

Uabassoon
08-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
I can't wait! So, we're getting the names next week, or tonight? (midnight eastern)

Kay said that she'll get the names out to everyone sometime next week.

wolf_Q
08-28-2005, 12:55 AM
Also on the list are:
Jackie
Calliesmom
Shelteez2
Countrycowgirl

It's almost midnight and haven't received any others so I'm considering the sign up CLOSED.

I hope everyone is happy with their person I've been wracking my brain all night trying to make sure everyone's preferences are fulfilled, it isn't easy! :o

PLEASE please please please send your packages and on time I can't repeat this enough! Thanks in advance for being good gift swappers!! ;) :)

Lexi_Lover
08-28-2005, 08:05 AM
Can't wait for my name to arrive! :) I know I'm going to send my package out for sure, I just hope my first time doing this is a good time. But I'm sure it will be! :D