PDA

View Full Version : My Sandwich got mauled

lvpets2002
08-26-2005, 02:18 PM
:) I was just at home for lunch & fixed a sandwich. Like always I carry extra lunch meat to the table for the girls to have to eat with me. Well I was giving all there little bits to each of the girls & turned around & my big girl Autumn was carring off the top piece of bread.. Now mind you she had her pile of meat too.. Of course she caught me off guard && :rolleyes: no camera .. So guess what I had for lunch {a sandwich with no top bread}. It was funny though..

jazzcat
08-26-2005, 02:22 PM
LOL!!!

That reminds me of years ago when Ripley was about 1 and he grabbed hubby's oatmeal creme pie and ran off with it, package and all. By the time we found him he had chewed it open and ate about a fourth of the pie.

You can't trust 'em!

lbaker
08-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Well if you had given her some bread for her own sandwich she wouldn't have needed yours. How very uncivilized to expect her to eat a sandwich without bread :rolleyes: ;) :D

lvpets2002
08-26-2005, 02:50 PM
:D How too funny & I guess so.. But she always goes for the meat & has never done that before & thats why it took me by surprise.. Next time I will give her bread first ..;)

JenBKR
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM
LOL too funny! Sneaky little suckers! :rolleyes:

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-26-2005, 03:15 PM
LOL!! That remembers me of a day last winter, when I couldn't find the piece of chicken I put on the table..... :confused: . Maya, yes my sweet Maya, stole it and was chewing on it under the table!!:rolleyes: :D

ratchet22
08-26-2005, 03:37 PM
thats hilarious, I came home yesturday at lunch and someone ripped oped a strawberry cookie I had and I looked around and 40 cats were trying to tell me it was the dog :rolleyes:

catmandu
08-26-2005, 04:26 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE PRETTY GOOD,ABOUT ACTUALLY STEALING FOOD,BUT OLIVER TWIST,WAS AN AMATEUR,WHEN IT CAME,TO BEGGING!
SCRAPPY2,IS A PRO,LOOKING,AS THOUGH,SHE WOULD STARVE,IF YOU DIDNT GIVE HER,A MORSEL,RIGHT AWAY!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture685.jpg

JJJ3,SAYS CATS JUST WANT,TO HAVE TREATS!!

DJFyrewolf36
08-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Now you know, she wants bread FIRST then meat lol!

Onyx is a little pill. Last night I was eating some pork ribs and he came and grabbed a piece right off my plate!! Pretty bold for someone who was just let in a few hours before :rolleyes:

Remus and Spook aren't really too much into hooman food...although they will beg for (and steal) Cheese and summer saussage.

orangemm
08-27-2005, 07:00 AM
Guess they're not worried about carbs!

Years ago our Mikey snitched a chicken breast off a platter that I stupidly left on a coffee table. He was slick!