PDA

View Full Version : Cats in Sinks

kuhio98
08-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Cats in sinks has it's own webpage: http://catsinsinks.com/

Check it out. Mommyof3Cats, nothing there cuter than your Millie!

sirrahbed
08-26-2005, 11:26 AM
What a fun site! I agree that our own Millie belongs there for sure - none cuter than she is:)

Lobodeb
08-26-2005, 11:35 AM
That web page isn't complete until Millie is on there front and center!

jackie
08-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Thats cute!

I remember once when I was a little girl, my mother and I came home and found Pinto (my first love) in the kitchen sink. We were like, what are you doing there silly girl? Then we heard the unmistakable sound of flowing "water". She had peed directly in the drain, and after that she found it MUCH easier to be in the shower/kitchen sink than to go outside. It made my mother CRAZY!

furrykidsmother
08-26-2005, 11:38 AM
What an adorable website!! I agree Millie belongs there!

lvpets2002
08-26-2005, 11:39 AM
:) That is such a sweet web site & they are all adorable.. Yes I agree we must have Millie on there..

kuhio98
08-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by jackie
Thats cute!

I remember once when I was a little girl, my mother and I came home and found Pinto (my first love) in the kitchen sink. We were like, what are you doing there silly girl? Then we heard the unmistakable sound of flowing "water". She had peed directly in the drain, and after that she found it MUCH easier to be in the shower/kitchen sink than to go outside. It made my mother CRAZY!

Our Pepper did that. Of course she chose to do it while we were having a dinner party so that everyone could witness it! :rolleyes:

AlleyCat
08-27-2005, 03:59 PM
I agree Millie would look good on that website!

I didn't see a way to submit a photo -- I get the feeling that all the photos came from the author of that website. There is a submit a comment section, but I don't think photos are actually uploaded there.

catmandu
08-27-2005, 07:03 PM
SCRAPPY 2 WILL SIT,IN THE SINK,AS THERE IS A DRIP,AND SHE CAN GET HER WATER,FRESH,OUT OF THE TAP.
I THINK,THAT SHE CAN TURN,THE TAP,A BIT TO SLAKE,HER THIRST.
THAT,IS A FUN WEBSITE,AND THOSE ARE WONDERFUL PHOTOS.
AND THEY DO NEED MILLIE,ON THAT SITE!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos754.jpg

todd
08-27-2005, 08:41 PM
thats cute my cat likes to get in to sinks