PDA

View Full Version : fritz relaxing

fritz03
08-26-2005, 07:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/relaxing.jpg Looks like Fritz has finally had it for the night,using the blanket as a pillow.He is still scratching today.The vet is supposed to call today,might have to take him in or mom will have get some pills to help Fritz like it did last year.Mom feels kind of sorry for with all the scratching he's doing,really not his fault i guess.

Daisy and Delilah
08-26-2005, 07:51 AM
Hi Fritz! What's going on buddy? Why are you scratching little man? Did something at the groomer not agree with you? Maybe a new soap or did you pick up a flea? Sometimes we pick up a flea at the groomers and our Mom doesn't like it. She gets pretty sad and really feels sorry for us too. We scratch until she gets the flea off of us and then she smiles alot. We hope you get some relief soon Fritzie. We feel your pain buddy!! You still look as handsome as ever Fritz:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

Ginger's Mom
08-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Aww Fritz, you look so handsome there. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling so good right now. I am sure Mom will have you fixed up in no time.