PDA

View Full Version : Boswell

chocolatepuppy
08-26-2005, 05:01 AM
Boswell, what a little cutie you are! How nice of your human to get you away from the bigger piggies bullying you. Congratulations on being POTD! Have a great day sweetie! :)

dukedogsmom
08-26-2005, 06:43 AM
Boswell, you are such a cute fuzzy ball of love! I'm glad you got that nasty cyst removed and are healthy now. I'm sure you're very spoiled. That's the way it should be. Congrats on being POTD!

Niki
08-26-2005, 07:19 AM
What a handsome piggie you are!! Congratulations to you and your owner!

lizbud
08-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Hello Boswell,

What a precious little fuzz ball you are sweetheart.:) I love
your coloring. So happy to know that you have people to love
you. Congratulations on being chosen as our very special
PET OF THE DAY. :)

luvofallhorses
08-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi there, Boswell!! What a cutie you are!! :) Enjoy your special day, sweet pea!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Boswell
What a little charmer you are!
I love your name. It fits you somehow.
I'm so glad you have a wonderful new home and loving family now.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

tatsxxx11
08-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi there Boswell! You could be a twin to my g-piggie, Moon!:D What a handsome boy you are! I'll have to share your adorable photo with my girls!;) Moon will swoon when she sees your precious face!:) I'm so happy your found your way to such a happy home, Bos! You surely are one much loved wheeker boy!:) I hope you're enjoying a very happy day Boswell, maybe enjoying a bit of green grass, fresh air and sunshine!:) Congratulatons to our most deserving, most precious Pet of the Day...BOSWELL!:) Wheeks, purrrs and kisses to you, sweetheart:) Enjoy your day in the spotlight with your proud family!