PDA

View Full Version : Jen...How's Lucas Doing?

kittycats_delight
08-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Jen, How's Lucas' potty problem. Has the diarrhea returned? Or did you finally nail down what is wrong yet? Let us know. I would sure love an update on that sweet boy. :)

jenluckenbach
08-26-2005, 05:24 AM
Lucas seems to be OK. No poopy accidents since Tuesday.

It appears that he will need to receive the pancreatic enzyme pills forever, but that is OK by me. He is the best little pill taker. :)

He is on 1 pill two times a day. The vet says we [i]may[/b] be able to go down to 1/2 pill two times a day.......but I am a little afraid to reduce the dose as long as it is working. (when I tried 1/2 pill on Tuesday, we had an accident.)

So, as far as we know at this point, he is better and diagnosed with panreatic insufficiency.

catmandu
08-26-2005, 07:36 AM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE RELIEVED,THAT THIER GOOD FRIEND LUCAS,IS ALL RIGHT,THEY WERE VERY CONCERNED,ESPECIALLY,HIS FELLOW ORANGIE MICHAEL.
THAT,IS THE CAUSE,FOR THE THREE CHEERS,THAT YOU CAN HEAR ALL THE WAY,IN PENSYLVANIA!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos888.jpg

KARINA ANGEL,HAS BEEN KEEPING HER EYE,ON LUCAS,AS SHE,IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL,NOW JEN.

furrykidsmother
08-26-2005, 07:38 AM
Glad that the cause has been determined and that you are able to do something to keep it under control. Good boy Lucas for taking your pills!!

kittycats_delight
08-26-2005, 12:40 PM
It must be such a relief finally knowing what was cause that poor baby so much trouble. It's also great to know he takes his pills like a good furrbaby. I am sooo glad that it was finally determined what the problem was.

(((((HUGS FOR YOU)))))

Michelle & the girls

jazzcat
08-26-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm glad you now know what the cause is and are able to treat it.
That was a good update! :)