PDA

View Full Version : What have I gotten myself into? :-)

DJFyrewolf36
08-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Great....I'm a sucker...

I was over at my friends house and guess what happened? A little black girl kitty (she looks kind of like a black version of Willy as a kitten) came and practically jumpped into my arms! My friend says she's been around outside but no one has even so much as set food outside for her :(. She is a thin little thing, but she looks really healthy and doesn't have any bugs (She's a bit dirty though). I'm going to get her a white coat appointment and since Remus and Spook seem to like her (She's in my roomates room, but there hasn't been any hissing or growling thus far) it looks like I've got myself furkid number 3 :D

She doesn't have a name yet, other than kitty lol...but welcome to PT little one!

kittycats_delight
08-25-2005, 10:05 PM
I have a name for her. How about PANDORA?

Welcome to PT little one. I just love a sucker. :p

DJFyrewolf36
08-25-2005, 10:15 PM
We've come up with a name...

ONYX!! Welcome to PT Onyx!

Barbara
08-26-2005, 02:43 AM
That's exciting news. As I am missing Remus and Spook and the idea of a widdle wild hair Onyx is so thrilling- can't we get some pics of your fur-family?:)

jenluckenbach
08-26-2005, 05:18 AM
Welcome Onyx!!! :)

NoahsMommy
08-26-2005, 05:30 AM
Awww!!! Congrats!! :)

Welcome to PT, sweet Onyx!!

Poo
08-26-2005, 06:21 AM
Welcome Onyx. This is great so many people getting new furbabies :D Can't wait to meet you Onyx.

Nicki x

catmandu
08-26-2005, 07:07 AM
ONYX,IS A VERY GOOD NAME! SHE CERTAINLY,WAS ONYX PECTED,A BONUS KITTEN,A NEW FRIEND,FOR YOU,AND YOUR COMPANIONS!
THATS NICE,WHEN A STARRY KITTEN,GETS THAT FURR EVER HOME!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture675.jpg

WAY,TO GO,ONYX!!!

prechrswife
08-26-2005, 08:23 AM
Congratulations on the new sweetie! Can't wait to see pictures. It sounds like she may look like a baby Samson, so I would love to see her. (He came to us as a grown cat.)

lvpets2002
08-26-2005, 09:44 AM
;) ;) Welcome new little furr baby & hey I like Onyx or Pandora & keep us posted on your new name & status & we need pictures..

DJFyrewolf36
08-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Well, I found out that Onyx is a HE! I couldn't see his bits too well through all that darned fur :o but upon closer inspection during his bath, we found that he is indeed a little MAN! He is an afectionate little guy too :)

More uppydates when Ive got the time!

jazzcat
08-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Congrats! Welcome to PT Onyx ( with bits, LOL)!

DJFyrewolf36
08-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Well more news about Mr. Onyx.

He is obvously a male :D He is the most affectionate little stinker too! This morning he was curled up on my back! He can't be too old, as he still is trying to suckle, but he is handling solid food really well. His pee biscuts and poo are normal, slightly squishy on the poo but nothing that couldn't be expected from a sudden change in diet. We got him some kitten food, and he absolutely LOVED it (and so did Remus and Spook...don't they know that they aren't kittens anymore lol)

He is really thin and that kind of concerns me but he sure seems to be eating and drinking normally. Well, I'm off to make a white coat appointment for him. Hopefully everything comes back normal! Outside of his being a little too thin, he looks healthy. No runny nose or eyes and his fur was clean too (Outside of being dusty)

I wonder where in the heck he came from? :confused: Well, he came to the right place, as Remus and Spook have already accepted him and act like he's been here the entire time. There wasn't even any hissing from either side!

PS Jazzcat, it looks as if Onyx might have Clubbers brother as a tail. :D Spook seems to think its her personal toy though :rolleyes: