PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Squeeky

sweet_stormy
03-06-2002, 09:10 AM
My dog Snowball, who is an English Springer Spaniel, has this yellow squeeky ball with little things that look like the tops of baby bottles. Any way. This is the only squeeky toy that has lasted more than a week with Snowball. I started to call the ball 'Mr. Squeeky' when Snowball grabbed it and started to squeek it. She has not ripped it up yet. If you know what an English Springer Spaniel looks like then think of what the runt of the litter looks like. That is what Snowball is. The runt and I love her very much.:)

aly
03-06-2002, 10:59 AM
Aww, Snowball sounds adorable! Do you have any pictures of her to post?

momoffuzzyfaces
03-06-2002, 11:48 AM
I just want to welcome sweet_stormy to Pet Talk. I loved Snowball's story. Aren't fuzzy kids fun? :)
Welcome again. I think you will like it here. :D

sweet_stormy
03-07-2002, 03:15 PM
no i haven't put any pics of Snowball up yet. I am still working on that.:(

tatsxxx11
03-12-2002, 07:23 PM
Hi Snowball and Sweet Stormy! Welcome to Pet Talk! Snowball, my Lab Star is a runty too! That's why I picked her! Of course, in her mind, she is HUGE!!:D Hope to see your beautiful Snowball soon! Sandra, Cody and Star!

And Stormy, if you want a real laugh re: the death of "Squeekys," check out this "classic!"

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1848&highlight=Blue+rhino