PDA

View Full Version : a POSSIBLE new show pup

lute
08-24-2005, 08:44 PM
as you know i stayed behind in Nashville to help deliver a litter of siberian husky pups. these pups are now old enough to go to their new homes and only 3 out of 5 have homes. i got an e-mail from my friend that has the pups and she simply said "come get your baby boy" i knew exactly what she ment! i've talked to the parents and if i want one then i can get one. it's up to me whether i want one or not. i would say deffinatly yes, but one thing. i just started a job. i work anywhere from 5-6 hours most days. i want to get settled before i bring in another pup, but my friend said she'd be more then happy to save one for me.

i'm goin down to TN to a dogshow on september 16. if i feel that i can handle a pup then, i will bring him home.

here's a pic of the litter and sire at only a couple days old.-
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/Untitled-1.jpg

sabies
08-24-2005, 08:50 PM
What cute pictures! Their noses are so pink. A new pup sounds great but I'm glad you're thinking about it. Good luck with your decision!

jackie
08-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Awww, so cute, and like Sabies said, its great that you aren't rushing into such a big decision.

bckrazy
08-24-2005, 10:38 PM
Ooo, I had a feeling you'd end up with one of those Sibe babies!! I hope you're able to get him, and everything in your life settles down. Are you going to school AND working 5-6 hours a day? :eek:

Also... I dont mean to question you or anything, but I noticed in your 'neglected dog' thread, you said you cant handle a big dog at this time? Has that changed/will it?

K9karen
08-24-2005, 10:41 PM
Good luck with your decision, I'm sure you'll do the right thing. It's going to be terribly hard to say no though...look at those adorable itty bitty faces with the pink noses! Even I'm finding it hard to say no!

buttercup132
08-25-2005, 12:16 PM
haha lol i knew youd proly bring one home when you first posted about going to see them hope you get one

lute
08-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
Ooo, I had a feeling you'd end up with one of those Sibe babies!! I hope you're able to get him, and everything in your life settles down. Are you going to school AND working 5-6 hours a day? :eek:

Also... I dont mean to question you or anything, but I noticed in your 'neglected dog' thread, you said you cant handle a big dog at this time? Has that changed/will it?

no problem with the question. i can't take the neglected dog because i can't handle a dog with his kind of needs. he seems a bit agressive toward Gracie and i don't want anything to happen to her. i don't think a little 9 week old pup is gonna do much harm to her.:p

i homeschool. so school isn't a problem. the only reason i wouldn't get him is if i think that i stay at work too long. raising a puppy takes time, and i wanna make sure i have plenty of it.:)

also, i need at Texas name. the pups sire's name is Texas and my freind would like for all the pups to have Texas names. can anyone think of any?

animal_rescue
08-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Houston
Nasa
Antonio

lv4dogs
08-26-2005, 11:56 AM
Aaaww. Good luck with making your decision. don't rush it, it'll come someday if for some reason this isn't the time.