PDA

View Full Version : Back from my trip...

Lexi_Lover
08-24-2005, 04:22 PM
HI Everyone,

I'm back from Kingston and we had a blast. I have many pictures...about 100 and something, because I only had a 16MB mem card! :eek: Anyways, we went down to see the US Marines at Old Fort Henry, and it was a spectacular show. Their mascot was an English Bulldog named Chester! :) And the English's mascot was David the 9th(don't know roman numerals...;)), a goat. LOADS of fun, go-carting, movies, hotels, restauraunts, a whole bunch fo things. We took a ferry over to an island and met the cutest puppy there, she was a JRT, JUST LIKE LEXI! Same colours, long tail and the lil' butt spots, it was a nice reminder of my girl while I was away. We went to HUGE bargain stores and of course had to stop at many pet shops! We also visited Sir John A. MacDonald's burial site! :D Loads of fun....Just thought I'd let you guys know...

I also have some other news, don't know if you'll take it bad, so I'm not going to post it here, maybe when I'm feeling a bit more comfortable again....

Suki Wingy
08-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Glad you had fun! Has it really been 4 days since that went up in your sig?:rolleyes: :)

Lexi_Lover
08-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Suki Wingy
Glad you had fun! Has it really been 4 days since that went up in your sig?:rolleyes: :)
Uh Huh! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome time Paula!!:D (PM me when you get a chance if you want to);)

k9krazee
08-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Yay! You're back!!! Sounds like you had a great time!

finn's mom
08-25-2005, 06:59 AM
I missed this thread, but, welcome back! :)