PDA

View Full Version : I have a job interview!

cali
08-24-2005, 02:18 PM
yup yup, I cant believe it! I have a job interview tomorrow at 11am at petcetera! petcetera is one of the most sought after jobs in the city and 3 days after E-MAILING my resume I have an interview! :D I now have something to throw in my dads face as he keeps insisting that nobody gets the job they first want right away you have to work toward it, petcetera is my first choice and I had not even applied at other places yet! :D I know I dont actually have the job yet, but most people dont even get a call much less an interview this soon into job hunting lol

luvofallhorses
08-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Good luck! :) I hope you get the job!! :)

DJFyrewolf36
08-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Good luck! I heard Petcetera is a good place to work for

Queen of Poop
08-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Good luck!! Go in with a really positive, self confident attitude.

sirrahbed
08-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Great news!! Sound like a fun place to work and who better than a PetTalker?? Hope you get it:D

cali
08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
lol thanks guys! I am just so happy, I mean all I ever hear as how many people want to work their and how people have tried for years to get jobes there and I dont even send in a resume in person and within days they are calling me trying to get a hold of me! lol I told my parenst I easily had a chance there, I have a lot of experience with animals, I mean 10 years breeding and owning gerbils, 3 years breeding and owning guinea pigs, 2 years owning a rabbit, 11 years experience with budgies, and 8 years experience with dogs. what better person for a petstore? lol