PDA

View Full Version : Yoohoo, Little Orphan Annie!!!!!!

rg_girlca
08-24-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi there Little Orphan Annie. Your sweetie pie Willy would like to know how you are doing this days and hopes to see some new pictures of you.

PRETTY PLEASE SWEETIE....♥

furrykidsmother
08-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes, it has been way to long since we have seen pictures!!

catmandu
08-24-2005, 06:34 PM
WE TOO,OWULD LIKE,TO SEE HOW LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE,IS DOING,AND WE HOPE,THAT SHE,IS PROGRESSING WELL,AND IS BECOMING A GREAT BIG CAT!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos050.jpg

Soapets
08-24-2005, 08:55 PM
OK, OK, OK! I'll get some pictures of our Little Orphan Annie on here tomorrow sometime! She weighed 4.8 pounds at the Vet's on August 15th when we took her to have her eye checked again the day after we got home from vacation. (She was 3.8 pounds on August 4th, the day before we left on vacation.) She still has some upper respiratory infection, as indicated by her sneezing fits, and is still on the Amoxi for that. She gets eyedrops twice a day in her left eye for the corneal ulcer.

She and Shadow are the best of friends, and into EVERYTHING! They sound like a herd of elephants running through the house when they are extremely playful and energetic. They are so funny to watch! Sometimes they pick on Angel, and she gets rather hissy at them!

Annie likes to sleep in our bed with us, and she can usually be found UNDER the covers somewhere with us. I don't even know for sure how she gets there most of the time. She likes to attack my feet through the covers when I first go to bed. She is very loving, and likes to be held, and scritched. She had her third vaccination at the Vet's on the 15th, and her Rabies shot. She is such a little sweet-heart! I don't know what we'd ever do without her.

We haven't "officially" adopted her from the Humane Society yet, but they haven't called us to ask about her, either. Since she's still on medicine, and since her left eye is still having some problems, they probably wouldn't try to adopt her out to anyone at this point, anyway. It still angers me to think that they wanted to have her PTS, though. She is happy, and funny, and loving, and precious.

She also loves to sleep on the blankets by Sandi and Oreo (our two dogs) quite a bit of the time. I'll have to get a picture of that to post on here.

I have the afternoon off work tomorrow, so will try to get some good pictures of her and get them posted on here then.......

Deb

kittycats_delight
08-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Deb don't forget to try and get a pick of all 3 kitties together for the PT kitty calender. :D

rg_girlca
08-24-2005, 09:12 PM
YYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Wait until I tell Willy he will be seeing his sweetheart Annie tomorrow. :D

Thanks for the update. Obviously Little Annie is doing well with her weight gain. Good girl sweetie.

I'm sorry to hear that she is still having problems with her eye and the URI.

Prayers on the way that she will be better real soon.

Please give that sweetie pie some hugs, scritchies and kisses for me and Willy send some head bumpies.