PDA

View Full Version : Wont be around for awhile

CagneyDog
08-24-2005, 12:59 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I wont be posting on PT for a bit.

Pt was always a bit of a home for me but now I just feel weird being here.. Most of my posts are upbeat and now it just feels weird posting upbeat stuff because right now I'm not upbeat at all. I don't know, its hard to explain but i just think it would be better if I took a little bit of a break.

Bye :)

robinh
08-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Take care of yourself and come back soon. We'll miss you and will hope to see you when you're feeling better.

:(

luvofallhorses
08-24-2005, 01:15 PM
I am so sorry that you feel awkward here. Take your time and we'll welcome you back with open arms :)

lv4dogs
08-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Sorry to see you go, but if thats what it takes than by all means do what is needed.
I hope the best for you.
I understand, I'm feeling not so upbeat right now too.

PS, you don't have to hide your feelings, if that is what your doing, you can post not so upbeat stuff here too. We don't mind. But do what you think is right.
What I do is post all my "junk" (as I call it) on my lj (sometimes here, see my too close for comfort post) so that way I get most it out of me so I can be happy here. It helps me.

dukedogsmom
08-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Sorry you're feeling a need for a break. Some of us here would be willing to talk to you through pms if you need some help. Don't stay gone too long, though.

JenBKR
08-24-2005, 01:21 PM
I am so sorry that you are feeling that way! Take time away if that is what you need, but know that we will be here waiting for your return. *Hugs*

CagneyDog
08-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Thanks I appreciate it :)