PDA

View Full Version : Seals and Dogs

wapr
08-24-2005, 12:51 PM
I raised a seal and one of the seals best friends was the Bichon Frise (Nickoli, 3 years old at the time), and the seal (Zazl) would go swimming with Nickoli. Nickoli would actualy dive with Zazl, but of course for only a bit, then she'd come up and get some air, and dive again.Then Nike (a 1 year old Labrador at the time) would go jump into the water, and swim, trying to dive,but couldn't. Nickoli died from a tumor on her leg at 8 years old, and Nike still works with WAPR, he is now 9 years old. The seal, Zazl, was released when he was old enough to be released,and we still rescue wild animals, one of them is seals, and Nike goes swimming with them every time he has the chance.

CagneyDog
08-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Your the same person as NAMi aren't you ?

wapr
08-24-2005, 01:01 PM
NAMI?:confused:

wapr
08-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Oh, NAMI, I saw them on the board, lots of them, whats wrong with them? Their rescuers like lots of people on this board. :confused:

lv4dogs
08-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by wapr
Oh, NAMI, I saw them on the board, lots of them, whats wrong with them? Their rescuers like lots of people on this board. :confused:

You saw a bunch of them on this board????

Jadapit
08-24-2005, 01:16 PM
You are back to being 85 years old again. Why dont you give it a rest already? Cant you join and be honest? Its really not hard to do.