PDA

View Full Version : I can't see my feet anymore...

Samantha Puppy
08-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Sooooooooooo fat!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/jlpatters/baby/21weeks.jpg

sirrahbed
08-24-2005, 08:31 AM
AWWW!!! You look so cute:D Well over half way there, too!!! Not one bit of fat - just a lovely pregnancy:)

Kfamr
08-24-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh my gosh, Jaime.. I absolutely LOVE this photo. It's so beautiful. The natural light and the shadows make it perfect. What a pretty lady. :D

Pawsitive Thinking
08-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Lovely photo - you look radiant :)

sirrahbed
08-24-2005, 09:15 AM
pregnancy photography (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56566&highlight=pregnancy+photography)
This is the link to some pictures taken WAY back before my grandbaby Misha was born....Jaime - your beautiful picture reminded me of this. There is also a thread where Kay made a fantastic graphic (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80418&highlight=gift+for+sirrahsim) on my Missy's pregnancy with music and everything!! I hope you will post more pictures and take some beautiful ones for yourself as you will LOVE these later on when your baby is here:D

catnapper
08-24-2005, 09:16 AM
OMg... you look great!!! Not at all fat! I'd sya you look "cute" but I'm sure you're tired of hearing that ;)

PJ's Mom
08-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Look at that mommy-to-be glow! :)

You're not fat, you're beautiful. Sit back and enjoy this time. :)

Samantha Puppy
08-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
There is also a thread where Kay made a fantastic graphic (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80418&highlight=gift+for+sirrahsim) on my Missy's pregnancy with music and everything!! I hope you will post more pictures and take some beautiful ones for yourself as you will LOVE these later on when your baby is here:D I never saw Kay's movie for Missy - how sweet! Just the music brought tears to my eyes as that is what I walked down the aisle to for my wedding last year. :)

Missy was much better about taking pictures than I've been! I think I have 5 weeks, 16 weeks and now this one. I guess I'd better get on the ball!

sirrahbed
08-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
I never saw Kay's movie for Missy - how sweet! Just the music brought tears to my eyes as that is what I walked down the aisle to for my wedding last year. :)

Missy was much better about taking pictures than I've been! I think I have 5 weeks, 16 weeks and now this one. I guess I'd better get on the ball!

Jaime that was Missy's wedding music also:D Isn't that graphic wonderful? A real keepsake for sure as I keep it on my desktop. You are off to a good start with your pictures - as you will only grow more and more and beautiful from now on. :D

finn's mom
08-24-2005, 08:04 PM
I just saw this thread! You look adorable! Thanks for sharing such a realization with us. ;) great picture!

Samantha Puppy
08-25-2005, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I still feel like I just look fat but my friend yelled at my yesterday after I sent her this picture so I guess I don't... It's just from my angle, I do!

I'll try to be better about taking pictures from now on! I'm sure Benevan will like to see them when he's older... maybe.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Benevan

Ben for short?

Jadapit
08-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Oh, I think its a beautiful picture. You look great.:)

Samantha Puppy
08-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Brody's Mum
Benevan

Ben for short? Benevan = Benjamin/Evan because we still haven't been able to choose between them. ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
08-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Benevan = Benjamin/Evan because we still haven't been able to choose between them

give him both!

Jods
08-25-2005, 10:03 AM
thats a really great pic Jamie you look great!!

My Peanuts
08-25-2005, 01:26 PM
OMG! Look at that cute pregnant belly! I hate to say this, but I'm gettiing jealous! :D You look so cute!

dukedogsmom
08-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey, at least you have a valid reason :p

Jadapit
08-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

hehehe good one Val! :p

Samantha Puppy
08-25-2005, 02:00 PM
LOL Val...

It's just very weird. I've never experienced looking down and not seeing my feet!

Logan
08-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

Isn't that the truth? LOL!!!!! :)

Have your feet started swelling yet?? I had to buy bigger shoes when I was pregnant!

Samantha Puppy
08-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Have your feet started swelling yet?? I had to buy bigger shoes when I was pregnant! Oh my LORD, yes.

I had a problem with my ankles swelling prior to going on the birth control pill I was on when I got pregnant so I was expecting them to come back full-force. Boy, have they! Doesn't matter how how or cool it is outside, how much I stay off my feet or elevate them, or even what I eat! They swell to elephant-sized proportions every day. It's so embarrassing... I was self-conscious about them before and still am, apparently! I won't wear shorts when they grow to their most massive state!

Haven't had to get new shoes yet though... :eek:

Anita Cholaine
08-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Awww...it's such a beautiful picture, so sweet...:) I'm sure you'll be a great mom for Benjamin/Evan...( I like both of them...)

sandragonfly
08-25-2005, 04:30 PM
ah there you are... I posted names somewhere for you but I see "benevan" :)

you're pretty! I've noticed your hair has grown longer too. I wonder what's like not seeing feet...humm!

really nice color tones you wore there. :)

Lobodeb
08-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Oh my LORD, yes.

I had a problem with my ankles swelling prior to going on the birth control pill I was on when I got pregnant so I was expecting them to come back full-force. Boy, have they! Doesn't matter how how or cool it is outside, how much I stay off my feet or elevate them, or even what I eat! They swell to elephant-sized proportions every day. It's so embarrassing... I was self-conscious about them before and still am, apparently! I won't wear shorts when they grow to their most massive state!

Haven't had to get new shoes yet though... :eek:

I almost want to thank my belly for getting in the way of me seeing my feet because they aren't pretty right now. They look like hobbit feet!

I too have been terrible about taking pictures. I guess I'll have to get to clickin'.

Jaime, you look great!

Sirrahsim
08-26-2005, 05:13 AM
How did I miss this? You look so sweet and pettite, I can't wait to "meet" your little man:D :D