PDA

View Full Version : Athena

chocolatepuppy
08-24-2005, 05:54 AM
Aw, Athena, what a little cutie! You look all cozy there in that shoe! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a good day! :)

tatsxxx11
08-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Good Morning to you dear Athena! Don't you look adorable, all snuggled up in your shoe!:D You may be tiny but your spirit and personality are HUGE! You truly are one brave, courageous, beautiful furry goddess, Athena!:) How lucky is your Mom/Dad, having been blessed with not just one but two, such precious hammies!:) And it sounds like your human is pretty special too!:) What a team! Oh, my spunky guinea pig Moon loves to strut her stuff and rattle those cage bars too. Like you, she will not be ignored!;):D Congratulations to you Athena the Goddess, our most precious, most deserving PET OF THE DAY! It was a pleasure meeting you! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a happy, adventure filled day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, adorable Athena!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-24-2005, 09:38 AM
Athena
Aw, how adorable you are!
It was a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today.
I can tell you are much loved, which is as it should be.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!:D

bobadoo
08-24-2005, 10:24 AM
Dang, Athena, you are ADORABLE!!!!

luvofallhorses
08-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Hi there, Athena!!! You remind me of my little hamster I used to have named Chester!! :) You're such a cutie pie!! Enjoy your special day, honey!! :)

AvaJoy
08-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Aren't you just the sweetest little dollbaby, Athena! You sound like a girl who knows what she wants (shoes are always up there on the list!), AND how to get it . . . what a personality you have and it has been a pleasure to view and read about you, cutie-pie!