PDA

View Full Version : My Fuzzy Thief!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-05-2002, 07:13 PM
You know how it goes, you put something down and it gets itself lost, just sitting there. I have discovered it's not all my imagination. I caught Chester red handed er pawed. He was on my desk fishing around in an old mug I keep ink pens in. I shooed him out. Next he pilfered the lid of my 2 liter soda pop bottle right under my nose. Not content with that, he made of with the straw from my cup. (I'm glad he doesn't chew on the straw and then hide like Lucy Jane(RB) used to do. It only took me putting a chewed up straw in my mouth once to double check anything before I put in my mouth again) I hear him rattling around in the kitchen now. I hope he doesn't team up with his partner in crime, Leonardo (who has been known to sneak off with pink plastic foam hair curlers). Is there a 12 step program for klepto cats? :D

He was up on the counter (a no no but he wasn't a bit repentant) trying to fish my measuring spoons out of a small crack in the drawer. KIDS! :)

wolflady
03-05-2002, 07:57 PM
LOL LOL sounds like Yum Yum, the cat from the Cat Who series...she's Qwilleran's "little thief"! LOL LOL :D

Former User
03-06-2002, 02:01 AM
We have pair of klepto cats here too. When they are on the comp table, they try to catch everything possible. Pens, papers etc. will do. When they get something in their mouth, they will take off from the table really fast and run somewhere with their treasure. Only to find that we're following them to take it away.

Here's a pic of them on the table, Casper is busy surfing though, but Kitty is planning what to take :rolleyes:

http://www.photogra.com/galleries/33097/curr/7003460_20020306_025945_20020306025945.jpg

LoudLou
03-06-2002, 02:05 AM
When you find one let me know!:D Garbonzo Bean loves to steal anything "Shiny". We recently found his "Stash" under our bed... Several pens, some silverware, a watch, couple of shoe laces....:rolleyes: When we have company spend the night I have to warn them to keep ALL jewlery hidden at night!

Former User
03-06-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by LoudLou
When you find one let me know!:D Garbonzo Bean loves to steal anything "Shiny". We recently found his "Stash" under our bed... Several pens, some silverware, a watch, couple of shoe laces....:rolleyes: When we have company spend the night I have to warn them to keep ALL jewlery hidden at night!

LOL LOL, that's so funny!! :D :D :D

lynnestankard
03-06-2002, 05:44 AM
Re: 12 steps for Klepto cats!!

Oh yes please - as soon as you find one - let me have a copy!!!
Bagel has just discovered batteries (dead ones) and there all over the house - under mats, under sofas - I'm not going near the 'fridge!!!!:eek:
Lynne

Jme3
03-24-2002, 12:37 PM
Hey! My cat Ginger steals her sparkle balls and puts them somewhere. I always catch her putting one in her mouth and running off with it! LOL!:D
Jme3:cool:

Laura
03-25-2002, 03:03 PM
LOL!! Bushes likes to steal the foam earplugs I use at night. I'm constantly chasing her down - afraid she'll eat it!:rolleyes:

04-16-2002, 11:59 AM
:cool: I'm glad Sydney never does it !! No stealing ; would make him much to tired .....:eek: :rolleyes:

purrley
04-18-2002, 07:00 AM
Kirbee my Seal Point Siamese (now at RB) liked to steal money off the kitchen table. You know how it goes, leave spare change on the table, a couple bucks here, a couple bucks there. Not really realizing I was being robbed until I carpeted my kitchen. The fridge had to be moved and low and behold:eek: I found a small fortune under the fridge, bout $30 as I recall:) :)

Lachesis
04-18-2002, 01:35 PM
Oh how funny!! How old is he?? My cats dont drag much around except for their toys....

purrley
04-18-2002, 02:16 PM
Kirbee's at Rainbow Bridge:(