PDA

View Full Version : Last Pet Talk Magic Please?

sandragonfly
08-23-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm a nervous wreck as I'm typing this! usually I'm not and would really need your good vibes!! pet talk magic is what I call it! :o)

sigh, I'd hate to bring this back up but also hate leaving people out there wondering. and I started this with you and want to end this altogether too.

some of you remember I was shot (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80008&highlight=ginas+ark) last May...the detectives finally found this man last week. and there's a court to go tomorrow. all alone, I'm going to take three buses in the morning to a BART, BART to a small jet, going far south, then meet a shuttle to a meeting place. we'll be having a meet up with interpreter for a prep with a few people, after that - going to the courthouse in the taxi. the otah begins at 2:30AM.

after the trail is done, I'll be flying back home!
all in one day tomorrow (wednesday).. :( I can't imagine I'm going to see this man again..scary. at least he'll be behind the bar for long, I hope.

could you please spare a magic hug? thought? whatever for me? since I'll be moving around a lot, (with lack of coverage wouldn't open up a pet talk site fully) getting notifications would help me a lot knowing that people out there would be there with me in spirit!

thank you,
..anxious gina

furrykidsmother
08-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Gina, I just went back and looked at the thread. How scary and to have to see the man again tomorrow and all that traveling alone!! Of course, good thoughts, prayers and lots of (((Hugs))) to you. I will be with you in spirit and hope that the day is as easy on you as possible. You have been through so much, please stay strong! I hope your trip goes smoothly and quickly and it will all be over before you know it.

catmandu
08-23-2005, 01:18 PM
THE PET TALKER ANGELS,WILL BE WITH YOU,GIVING YOU HUGS,AND WET KISSES,AND MORAL SUPPORT,TO YOU,IN YOUR QUEST,FOR JUSTICE!!
YOU WILL NEVER TRULY,BE ALONE,AS ALL THE PET TALKERS,THIER PETS,AND ANGELS,ARE BEHIND YOU 110%!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/garywatercolor.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Oh sweetheart, I will be with you all day!! I am so sorry that you have to meet that man again:(
This might help: try to think that he is a monkey at the zoo.
I wish him many years behind bars!!

DJFyrewolf36
08-23-2005, 01:27 PM
I'll be with you in spirit...court can be a scary place especially if you have to go alone!! I wish I could actually go with you!

Hopefully the jerk will go to jail for a very very long time!

JenBKR
08-23-2005, 01:39 PM
OMG how terrible! I must have missed the first thread (not sure if I was here then) but my thoughts and prayers are with you! Good luck tomorrow!

robinh
08-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Keep this in the back of your mind. Your PetTalk friends are all there for you. You are definitely not alone. We are all praying that he is locked away for a good long time and will cause no more harm.

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
That's awful!:( You'll be in my thoughts!:(

Donnaj4962
08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Oh My.... :eek: Gina, how awful that, after all this time, you have to relive what sounds like is a terrible nightmare! Just remember that this will be a type of closure for you. I know it will be hard to be there alone,but know that many of your friends from PT will be there with you in spirit! We will be pulling for you and I pray that it is made as easy for you as possible. God Bless. Donna

Anita Cholaine
08-23-2005, 01:45 PM
All Pet Talk will be with you tomorrow, Gina!! Good luck.... I can't imagine to be there, so I hope everything goes well for you, and that they'll put that horrible person on jail for many years....

lvpets2002
08-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Hey Gina you brave lady.. I would be so nervous & but hey your not alone & there is all of us here at PT supporting you 100%.. Is someone taking care of your babies? Am sure there is.. I hope they punish that guy real good.. Good Luck & me & my girls send whisker prayer & hugs.. Hey keep us posted ok..

Karen
08-23-2005, 02:28 PM
You will certainly be in our prayers.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-23-2005, 03:08 PM
I'll be with you

Corinna
08-23-2005, 03:18 PM
My arms and prayers are around you my girl. It will be hard to face him but remember you could be saving some elses life, if he were to be let loose. Just answer the questions and be strong. This will help you be strong and put your life back in order knowing just where he is (not worring if he's somewhere around you. ) Will have you on my heart all day. Pm me whem you get home. I have a hard time some times remembering thread titles.

carole
08-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Gina although I am far away, I want to send you all my love , support and best wishes for the day to go well and that you will be relieved once it is over to see this moron behind bars for hopefully a very long time, Take much care, and I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way. HUGS sweetie.

sirrahbed
08-23-2005, 06:24 PM
How scary for you gina! I have said a prayer for you just now and have made myself a note and put it where I will see it tomorrow - to think of you often. I know LOTS of us will be holding you in our thoughts and prayers throughout the day. (((HUGS)))

Daisy and Delilah
08-23-2005, 09:57 PM
Gina, our thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie. We'll be thinking about you all day. Be strong and do the best you can in a bad situation. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you anticipate. Keep us posted. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

AlleyCat
08-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi Gina,
I didn't know about this incident! I'm sorry I missed it and I surely hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. You have our sparkling Pet Talk Magic swirling around you, just know everything will be alright!

K9karen
08-23-2005, 11:42 PM
My arms will be wrapped tightly around you. Be strong! As we will be for you! I pray this will end the horrific chapter in your life! Remember, we love you.

jesse_3
08-23-2005, 11:58 PM
I just read this, and I am really keeping you in my prayers! Be strong, I know that you can do this! (((((HUGS))))) I remeber that, all though I was fairly new at the time, I was very concerned for you.
Gina, good luck, and may God be watching over you this whole time. Just remember, he can't hurt you...he will be guarded, and he is going to go to jail for good.

Prayers, hugs, and thoughts are on the way to you Gina!
Steph and Jes

G535
08-24-2005, 12:47 AM
I'll be here for you too. After what happened with your cats at the vets you really don't need any more hassles just now.

kittycats_delight
08-24-2005, 01:50 AM
gonna send some of that magic dust to you to make sure things go ok. We are here for you Gina every step of the way.

Here comes the magic dust.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope it helps. :)

(((HUGS)))

Michelle & the girls

chocolatepuppy
08-24-2005, 05:03 AM
I'll be praying it all goes well Gina. Don't be scared, we will all be there with you! {hugs} :)

joycenalex
08-24-2005, 05:56 AM
i'm with you in spirit gina!

furrykidsmother
08-24-2005, 11:28 AM
Gina, just wanted to let you know the good thoughts and prayers continue for you!! I've been hoping that things are going well for you and that you are OK. I know this is very difficult for you, but hopefully it will give you closure and make you feel safer once he is behind bars. I don't know where you are, but I'm with you in spirit.

((((Hugs)))))

lv4dogs
08-24-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm thinking about you, all day, hoping for the best. Good luck sweetie!

rg_girlca
08-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Good thoughts and prayers on the way for you Gina.

We are all with you in spirit holding your hand to help you through this.

((((((HUGS)))))) ((((((HUGS)))))) ((((((HUGS)))))) ((((((HUGS)))))) ((((((HUGS)))))) ((((((HUGS))))))

sandragonfly
08-24-2005, 03:22 PM
hey, I just got back from the air. 1.5 hours wasn't too bad, miss the fun flight.

wow...awesome magic! :) I'm feeling really good and definitely a big spirit swirling around! those dusts must have been following me all way up into the air until I landed. THANK YOU!! a little humor, I'm smiling at the courthouse?

as I'm watching the clock.. it goes ticks...tocks...ticks...tocks... :( I'm here at an office with everyone except my advocate, she shall be here very soon.

lvpets, needed nobody. I fed them before I left home this morning and will be back before the day ends. one-time late dinner wouldn't hurt.

everybody, you're more than great...sigh. thanks again so much for hugs. I hope leave here after the trail by 6PM. so I'd be home before 9PM.

edit: she's here, we're leaving for courthouse now, thanks again!!!
bye for now,
..gina

kuhio98
08-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Gina ~ I'm so sorry I'm late reading this. We're thinking about you and sending all our positive thoughts. Hugging you!

sandragonfly
08-24-2005, 11:24 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :(

I...I ..don't know what to say.. something unexpectly has had happened today at the court. and I'm still in a shock... groans.

everything is fine here now, folks. this shoter got at least many, many years in prison.

again, thank you, appreciated a lot. I will be able to talk more about this privately soon.

hugs,
:( ..gina

kittycats_delight
08-24-2005, 11:45 PM
I am sooo sorry for whatever happened that disturbed you Gina. You can PM me if you need to talk.

((((HUGS))))

Michelle & the girls

sandragonfly
08-25-2005, 04:27 AM
thanks michelle but I'd feel silly if I pm you, I'd not know if you want to know or need another burden.

siggggggh...it's 2:30AM. I'm having a really bad migranes from a long day and just can't sleep. :( :mad:

I forgot to ask for other magic to end together.. tomorrow, well this morning in few hours, I'm going in to see my neurologist for an exam (second check up) to see if my aneurysm has gotten any smaller..or bigger. do any of you remember this one too? (along with low electrolites, anemia, appenditicus, burst hernia/emergency surgery)..

I'm not looking forward to wait for the result and such..

please? grand,
..restless gina

finn's mom
08-25-2005, 06:44 AM
I hope everything works out for you, Gina...

furrykidsmother
08-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Gina, I didn't know you had all these other concerns. More hugs and prayers heading quickly your way!!

Corinna
08-25-2005, 07:59 AM
Sweetie e-mail me and I'll try to help. I hope the anurism has been shrinking . i've had it in prayer all along. So glad the shooter got some hard time. I'm off to work but I'll be home around 5 mountain time I think I'm an hour ahead of you. GIANT BEAR HUG

kittycats_delight
08-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Don't ever feel silly about PMing me or emailing or anything if you need to talk. That is what friends are for. To listen and help you out in anyway they can when you need them. And as for the burden...there is no such thing when a friend needs you. It is a burden not to help them if you can. I could never forgive myself if a friend needed me and they didn't come to me because they felt they were burdening me. Please never feel like that. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't feel I could handle it or that I could help in some way. So in future don't think about it just do it. Email, PM, IM whatever ok.

Here is lots more magic dust to help you out today with your exam.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

((((((((((((((((GINA)))))))))))))))))))))

and whisker kisses from the girls

sandragonfly
08-25-2005, 01:51 PM
oh god, I feel SOOO nausea!!!! feel like going to throw up anytime. I hate contrast dye (cat scan)!! the dye that went into me blacked me out...they did it wrong, too much. :(

furrykidsmother, yeah, everything above happened in like a week last 2-3 months ago and about two-three weeks before I was shot in the hip. I don't think you were here yet..?

delightkitty, not like that.. I know I could pm anyone anytime ..but it seems everytime the way I express (feelings, situations) have always stress or push away everyone out. that's kind of my another burden really,.. so I'd rather stick along with questions, then I'll know whereur line is..you know?

thanks everyone. :( still feel so sick (emotionally) from yesterday.. um well, I'll read your PMs when I can, right now I need to take a .. a something!! (bath? food? pill?) agh. more hugs is what I still need!

hugs,
..gina

furrykidsmother
08-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Gina I am so sorry you have had so many bad things happen. I will have to check back on your posts. I've been here since April, but I didn't spend as much time in General as I do now. I will look back and see if I can find your posts. I am sorry you are feeling so lousy now. Maybe something light to eat will make you feel better. Check your PM's when you get a chance.

You can have all the hugs you need.

Here they come (((((Hugs)))))!!