PDA

View Full Version : Boss'o'meter

Pawsitive Thinking
08-23-2005, 09:57 AM
My colleague has bought herself a mini-abacus and every time the boss annoys her she is going to move a bead from one side to the other. Once all the beads have been moved she's going to:

a) throw it at him
b) resign
c) both

all helps to pass the time..........................

Ginger's Mom
08-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Sounds like an interesting idea. :) Does the boss know what it is for? It would be funny to see if he/she is watching the beads. Or to see if he/she changes his/her attitude as the opposite side starts filling up.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-23-2005, 10:16 AM
He's only holiday at the moment but I will keep you posted ;)

beeniesmom
08-23-2005, 10:17 AM
nice idea!
I'd do both if it got that bad.

catnapper
08-23-2005, 10:21 AM
LOL! I love that idea!!!

I can see the forensic team now standing over the dead body trying to figure out what the murder weapon was! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
08-23-2005, 10:36 AM
It's not that he's a nasty boss - in fact he is a real sweetie but just has lots of little annoying traits such as always interrupting when you are working to give you something else, asks questions but never actually listens to the answer (we have a lot of fun with that one.......), wanders around the office on the phone distracting everyone and using "bobbles-bon-bon" instead of proper words as in - send Mr So-and-So a bobbles-bon-bon..........................

JenBKR
08-23-2005, 10:55 AM
LOL I'd go throught that in one day! My boss is the same way, he is not mean at all, but, well, ya know the absentminded professor?? That's him! He asks questions then walks away while you are trying to answer, interrupts conversations all the time, leaves stuff all over the office and panics when he can't find it, forgets a phone conversation the minute he hangs up when there was something important that he was supposed to remember...you get the idea! :rolleyes:

JenBKR
08-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Brody's Mum
using "bobbles-bon-bon" instead of proper words as in - send Mr So-and-So a bobbles-bon-bon..........................

LOL my boss just calls everyone "what-do-you-call" then expects you to know who he is talking about!