PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my Pit Crew.....kinda

Pit Chick
08-23-2005, 08:39 AM
I can't post pics on here, but I finally got all of my babies on the "I'm sorry again" website. So here they are, enjoy:

On this one the first three pics are my pups, Hydro watering the grass is the first, Ginger the second with the angel outfit on, and Gravity is the third in the tree.

http://www.sorryagain.com/sorry336.htm

On this page again the first 3 pics are mine. The two Pit pups (Brad & Liam) are the bottle babies we raised from birth. The second is Ginger when she was a pup playing with my ferret Idiot. The third is the mother of the two above mentioned pups.

http://www.sorryagain.com/sorry337.htm

Jadapit
08-23-2005, 08:48 AM
Yea!! I'm so glad i finally got to see your babies. They are all beautiful!:D Gravity, looks like he's (i hope i got that right) a pretty big pit bull. Hydro is really pretty. I can NOT believe someone let Ginger stay in labor for 3 days.:( People can be so damn heartless sometimes.:mad: Thank God you took her in and gave her a wonderful home. Thank you so much for posting these pictures.:D

Ginger's Mom
08-23-2005, 09:02 AM
I am also very happy to finally get to see your pups. Hydro really is a good looking dog. And of course I have a soft spot for any little girl named Ginger. ;) Do you still have the puppies? I hope that Mom found a loving home, she deserves some spoiling.

Pit Chick
08-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the comps, I'm glad people can finally see them, they are my pride and joys. Gravity is a tank, she's short and wide, but only weighs about 60lbs give or take. The Pit that was abandoned while in labor wasn't Ginger, her name is Monday and that's me with her in the pic.:D One of the pups is in his forever home, but we still have one. Mom is at Pit Bull rescue still awaiting a home.

Jadapit
08-23-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
Thanks for the comps, I'm glad people can finally see them, they are my pride and joys. Gravity is a tank, she's short and wide, but only weighs about 60lbs give or take. The Pit that was abandoned while in labor wasn't Ginger, her name is Monday and that's me with her in the pic.:D One of the pups is in his forever home, but we still have one. Mom is at Pit Bull rescue still awaiting a home.

Leave it to me to confuse things like i did.:rolleyes: Sorry about that. I had a feeling that was you in the picture. It's a nice picture.
You are a total angel for all you do for the pit bulls.:)