PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lily!

tatsxxx11
08-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Good Morning to you beautiful Lily! After reading your human's heartfelt, loving and most entertaining tribute, I'd have to guess that you are already up and at 'em, kicking off your day with a bang:D

She truly has a fearless, "ya-only-live-life once" type personality.

Gotta love a girl who goes for the gusto!:D That's the attitude, Lily...live each and every moment of life to the the fullest!:) Not only are you one of the prettiest parrotlets I've ever met, but one of the sweetest, most loving, most personality packed ones as well! You truly are the "perfect package:)" I hope you're spoiled rotten today, adorable Lily! You are so deseving of the title Pet of the Day!:) Love, head skritches and wishes for a very happy, corn and pea packed day of celebration with your devoted human and St Bernard (:eek: :D) buddy!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Lily
What a charming character you are!
I admit, I would love to see you chase the Saint Bernard!!!
That must be quite a sight!
I got such a grin :D from seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you and some of your antics this morning.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

luvofallhorses
08-23-2005, 11:51 AM
Hi there, lovely Lily! What a pretty little girl you are! :) Enjoy your special day, girl! :D

Logan
08-23-2005, 12:16 PM
What a fun and happy girl you are, Lily! I have a "Lilly", too, but she is a Golden Retriever and I would not trust her with you! LOL!!!!

I know that your human must get tons of enjoyment out of having you around and watching you grow up! We love birds of all types in this house, and my Cockatiels, Roger and Milly, send you their best. :)

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day, Lily! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
08-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Wow, I don't think I've EVER posted in Today's Pet!:o :o :o

LILY! Oh how my sister would die if she saw you, sweetheart! you are soooo beautiful, lily! i just love your gorgeous coloring!

Congratulations, Lily, on being our Pet of the Day!

Also, Kiwi, my sisters bird, says hello to you!:) ;)

Jax
08-23-2005, 09:56 PM
What a dainty and pretty girl you are Lily! How funny you chase a St. Bernard, oh my!! Congrats to GORGEOUS LILY! :) :D :)