PDA

View Full Version : The Fortune Game II

sandragonfly
08-22-2005, 08:56 PM
hi! the second round of fortune's here! :D

folks, never seen this before? please see the first game (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=1235067).

- now, here's the second round participants -

1) ilovemyabbygirl
2) zany girl
3) djfyrewolf
4) jenbkr
5) crsvstang
6) cagneydog
7) gkristian
8) lexi lover

(if there's anybody who changed its mind or wouldn't be able to meet deadline by august 24th at noon, please let me know!)

only one rule: please submit the answers via PM. :D this time will be a bit different, for the number one question, it doesn't have to be a pet talker. you can if you want to. :)

1) name anybody!
2) future date (MM/DD/YY):
3) what big will happen?
4) name of a place (city &state/county):
5) something person possess:
6) how it was gotten?
7) the effect it has...?

(on hold, for third game if more players coming)
- buddy blazer buddy

;)

jesse_3
08-22-2005, 10:52 PM
hey, can you put me on the 3rd list!! Pawlease! I wanna play too!:D

Steph and Jes

JenBKR
08-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Ok I pm'd ya!

DJFyrewolf36
08-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Answers sent!

CagneyDog
08-23-2005, 01:17 PM
I think I'm going to need to back out of this one. Sorry

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by CagneyDog
I think I'm going to need to back out of this one. Sorry

Does that I mean I can take her place?:) If so, I'll go send my answers now!;)

sandragonfly
08-23-2005, 05:02 PM
oh aw cagneydog, how come? can I ask?

sure, katie, you can. :)

got four of yours in! now we're waiting for the other half. :)

crsvstang
08-24-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh, man I didn't see this until now. I hope it is not to late to send in my answers.:o

sandragonfly
08-25-2005, 12:22 AM
I should have moved the deadline to tomorrow noon. sorry.

okay.. I got ilovemyabbygirl, djfyrewolf, jenbkr, crsvstang & buddyblazerlover's answers. I would need three more participants left! anyone?

I don't know where zany_girl or gkristian is, I guess you, lexi_lover & jesse_3 can hand in the answers now.

well, I'll take in the three first answers in, hope to see you soon. :)

finn's mom
08-25-2005, 06:48 AM
Is it too late? It doesn't look like it would take a ton of time, but, I wasn't sure if you still needed a participant...

sandragonfly
08-25-2005, 03:44 PM
allright, one more just came in!

I got answers from --

1) ilovemyabbygirl
2) djfyrewolf
3) jenbkr
4) crsvstang
5) buddy blazer lover
6) finn's mom
7) lexi lover (edited this)
8) ...?

- (I pm'd gkristian too)

sorry for the wait. :)

sandragonfly
08-28-2005, 10:19 PM
coooome oonnn, juusssst ooonne morrrrre! :)

anybody & the first participant are welcome!!

if nobody by tomorrow, I'll just hand myself those seven questions! :p

bumpity whisting bumpity.......

DJFyrewolf36
08-29-2005, 11:02 AM
:D *Bump*

animal_rescue
08-29-2005, 03:56 PM
I'll play! Can I?

sandragonfly
08-29-2005, 04:14 PM
1) ilovemyabbygirl
2) djfyrewolf
3) jenbkr
4) crsvstang
5) buddy blazer lover
6) finn's mom
7) lexi lover
8) (yep, you can!) - animal_rescue

allright, thanks for your answers, animal_rescue - I'm gonna work up on answers and don't forget to read your fortunes tonight!! ;)

DJFyrewolf36
08-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Yay!!

*I've actually been looking forward to this :o *

sandragonfly
08-30-2005, 03:10 AM
here they are! :D a lot of participants picked october as a future date(month), woooo. (my birthday date).. :p anyhoooo, let's go & read these fun fortunes! :cool:

Ilovemygirlabby's --

november 2nd, 2006 - goldenretrluver knew she's gonna win lottery on that day! then she'll will live in expensive loft in piegon, forge of USA. she also will keep the watch that fell out of a trash because it helps her to think of everything! ..oookay! haha.

djfyrewolf's --

by april 2nd 2010, bill gates must get married or will be prisoned in in spring hill, kansas! he just got a washing machine from a breeder and it makes people sleepy! lol..tch.

jenbkr's --

jesse_3 couldn't wait until an actor, sean astin is coming and visit her on october 22nd, 2007! *squeaks* then they both go to pick up a dog she won from lottery. unforunately, that made her a "text messaging theif" and being chased around the world! :eek: :p

crsvstang's --

gwyneth paltrow was subopaned to get her new car by march 10th, 2006 from somewhere in italy. for that, she needs to bring her orange soda can she stole from a little girl a while ago and it can warp time & space for everyone. :p

buddy blazer lover's --

the actor, sean astin will be striked by a hurriance on october 1st, 2006 - even he lives in st. petersburg, russia.. :eek: he isn't allowed to carry his butterfly catching net he caught from falling down from the sky because it puts people to sleep! ha..ha..ha.. =)

finn's mom --

glacier set up a goal, no more dogs in rescue by july 2nd, 2006!!! for that goal, she needs a race car and just bought one from e-bay! it also helped her getting a job at the gas station. lol..wow - sounds so true! I mixed the answers completely and glacier goes with rescue dogs/race car goes with gas station! :p

lexi lover's --

jennifer aniston who lives in roseburg, oregon really hopes on october 14th, 2010, she'll catch a magic butterfly that gives her unlimited text messages! it would definitely be better for her than having the computer that tells time given to her by a friend. hmm, not too bad. :)

last one, animal rescue's!

petslover couldn't wait until on the day of october 19th, 2009, there will be a rain of chocolate chip cookies in florence, italy!! while waiting, she plans to steal a cell phone from someone's cabinet then move to greece and retires afterall! :D yummmmmy!

it was fun.. I had fun hosting this game, thank every one of you who played - :)

cheers! :cool:

JenBKR
08-30-2005, 07:48 AM
LOL those were really funny!

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Oh no, Sean Astin can't be struck by a hurricane!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D And didn't you mean "actor" instead of "actress" or was that on purpose? lol;)

sandragonfly
08-30-2005, 01:36 PM
oh sheesh...thanks for noticing, katie/blazerlover! this is a difficulty of writing in english when I don't speak english. there is a sign for "actress" but not for "actor". so when I think of "actor/actress", since sign language is the way I speak, I think of "actress"! :rolleyes: sorry about that and I've edited. :)

kittycats_delight
08-30-2005, 01:48 PM
originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.petslover couldn't wait until on the day of october 19th, 2009, there will be a rain of chocolate chip cookies in florence, italy!! while waiting, she plans to steal a cell phone from someone's cabinet then move to greece and retires afterall! yummmmmy!

That is too funny. :)

animal_rescue
08-30-2005, 02:58 PM
haha that was great!