PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Thai

davidpizzica
08-22-2005, 07:32 PM
It will be 2 years tomorrow that I lost my beloved Thai. She was on this earth for 22 years. Two years may seem like a long time, but I really miss her. I miss everything about her and she took a piece of my heart with her. I hope she's running and playing at the RB. Knowing her I bet she's bossing every animal there!

jenluckenbach
08-23-2005, 05:37 AM
22 years is a long time to love a fur-baby. Keep those memories alive and she will always be with you.

Medusa
08-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Y'know, it's funny but I still miss my little peke-a-poo dogs, Charmin and Daisy, and they've been at the RB for 14 years now. They were mother and daughter and they died w/in months of each other. Today, when I was at the vet, I heard a voice behind me say "Charmin's mom!" I turned around to see a vet tech that used to work at the animal clinic where I took Charmin and Daisy years ago. SHE remembered my dogs before she remembered me. So don't feel bad that you still miss your sweet furkid after two years. They move into our hearts and set up house there.

Blessings,
Mary

carole
08-23-2005, 06:41 PM
They never leave our hearts David, whether we had them for a short time or a long time, Hugs to you David and remember Thai with love and precious memories, I hope Thai is keeping those younger one's in line , like my Sooti.;)

davidpizzica
08-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Carole, I'm sure that Sooti and Thai are great pals!

carole
08-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Just like you and I Bro?:) well lil Sooti was a lively nawtee wee kitty at times, but he had purssonality plus, so I am sure Thai will be making him tow the line and behave himself a little at least,;)

furrykidsmother
08-24-2005, 10:39 AM
We never forget the ones that have passed on. My Tasha had to be put to sleep about 10 years ago, but I still think of her everyday. You were lucky to have her for that many years, all the more memories to cherish. I hope that she is happy and well at the RB. I am sure she is watching over you and knowing how much you love and miss her.