PDA

View Full Version : Gina's Ark, Inc.

furrykidsmother
08-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi Gina, how is everyone doing today? I hope Chance and Star are feeling better and the little ones ears are healing nicely. Please let us know.

sandragonfly
08-23-2005, 12:06 AM
uh-oh..just found this, oh thank you.

chance is getting better and better each day now. :) but he scared me for a day! whew.

star is very, very upset and having hard time eating. her incision just bleed a little this morning. I had it cleaned up with witchazel, it's okay now.

I went to pet store today and got her favorite wet canned salmon. I know she would love it. because I feed my felines salmonfood before, they go *poofffey!* lol...so it has been a long time since I got them salmon flavor catfood. and she's nibbling a little bit at least! sheds a lot lately since the day she came home. :(

peppers, my peppy perky girl is doing great!!!!! I couldn't believe how FAST she recovers and I'm so thrilled. I'll be sure to post a few pictures of her! *yipee!*

thank a heap, furrykidsmother!! hope you're feeling better!!

hugs & hugs -

..gina, star, chance & peppers.

sandragonfly
08-23-2005, 12:17 AM
the two infected ears (gus & ashton) - gus's ear appears to get better. but ash's kept on bleeding during the night. I have six more days to attend creme on infected area.

today was even better for them, except chance - they play, run & chase around like nobody's watching! :D :p so guess their ears aren't as painful as before.

hugs!! you made my night! I needed that so much.

furrykidsmother
08-23-2005, 07:50 AM
Glad that Chance is feeling better and that you found some food that Star will eat. Hope Gus and Ash's ears are all healed soon.