PDA

View Full Version : First day back to school! ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, my first day back to school went quite well...nothing hard (as all first days...first weeks I should say are!);) and I've gotten a general perception of what to be expecting this year. I have SO many books to read and book anaylises to write this year though! (plus a research paper on the most boring topics!):eek: :rolleyes: It's crazy! But at least I like to read for the most part. Of course there's a lot more too. Physical science seems like it's gonna be pretty fun, but World history sure isn't!:p Literature class seems interesting enough...and best of all, I'm finding a little time for PT right now! Yay! lol:D

Suki Wingy
08-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Great! I start Wednesday. My used World Geography book was abused by someone who hated it:( :( and on the back it said "World History is so stupid XXX" :( But now I get to write all over it because I can't sell it back! I love World History/ Geography! My second fav subject, after Anthropology!

dogzr#1
08-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Had a great first day of school but had to change my schedule. I wish I could be with my friends in more classes. Ohh well.

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by dogzr#1
Had a great first day of school but had to change my schedule. I wish I could be with my friends in more classes. Ohh well.

That sucks!:(

Eva, well, I will say World History isn't the best, but it isn't the worst either...maybe I'll like it more as I get into it!:)

luvofallhorses
08-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Glad you had a good first day, Katie! :)

dogzr#1
08-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Well it isn't all that bad. I still have to change my third period class again. I don't really like Texas History since it isn't all that entertaining. Well glad that everyone had a good first day of school:)

buttercup132
08-22-2005, 07:32 PM
i dont start school for antoher 2 weeks....and still havnt got supplies or anything