PDA

View Full Version : New addition Update

Poo
08-22-2005, 03:46 AM
We have been to the vets this morning and my new furbabies are both girls. They have been sprayed for fleas, had their first vaccinations and got some worming powder for them. I will be getting them chipped when we go back in three weeks for their next injections.

I wonder if i am jumping the gun a bit with their treatment, but I cannot see them suffering. If any good owner comes to claim them, then they will be happy to reimburse me for their treatment. I sure hope nobody claims these little ones, as I have fallen in love with the pair already.

Anyway, they are now having their breakfast and having some quiet time after their first vet visit.

All name suggestions welcome, I will try and get some more pictures posted asap.

Nicki x

jenluckenbach
08-22-2005, 05:09 AM
2 little girls. :D :D

It is good that their fleas and worms are taken care of. I just somehow doubt that anyone will claim them.

Killearn Kitties
08-22-2005, 06:12 AM
Oh, how exciting! I have obviously missed something and will go and find the story just now.

We really need to be able to see them before we can name them, though! :D

momcat
08-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Such good news about your two little girls! How did they react to the whitecoat? Personally, I really don't think anyone would show up to claim them now. The little ones chose you and that makes you their official Meowmie.....

catmandu
08-22-2005, 09:27 PM
CONCATULATIONS,ON THE VET CHECK UP,AND THAT IS WONDERFUL,THAT YOUR NEW GIRLS,ARE STARTING OUT,WITH THAT ALL IMPORTANT CLEAN BILL,OF HEALTH.
AND WE HOPE,THAT THEY STAY,RIGHT,WHERE THEY ARE,WITH THIER NEW MEOWMIE!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture656.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm glad to hear that their vet visit went well and I hope that the flea and worming treatments work quickly so they'll be much happier healthier kittens.:) Since you already have a cat named Twinkle maybe one of the girls names could be Star or you could name them after the name of a star. I'm sure you'll come up with some great names for them soon.:)

NoahsMommy
08-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Awww, that's great you're already taking such wonderful care of those gorgeous girls. :)

Hmmm, names. What sorts of names do you normally like?

I prefer the prissy ones....like Tabitha, Abigail, Persophone, etc. I was browsing flower names...like Agapantha...I thought that was neat.

Can't wait for more pictures of those cute little tabby twinsies! ;)