PDA

View Full Version : Update On Sunny

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2005, 02:24 AM
Hi, some of you have been wondering about Sunny so I'll now give you an update. The good news is that the medicine is finally working so he isn't jumping in and out of the litter box like he had been.:) The bad news is that he's still not himself. He's acting very sleepy and lethargic but I think it's due to the medicine and tomorrow is his last day of being on both the antibiotics and the prazosin. Sunny's appetite hasn't been very good either and he only wants to eat his wet food and very little of it.:( I'm hoping that this is also due to the medicine. One of my furkids has also been throwing up their food the last two nights. It's either happening very late at night or in the very early morning hours. I'm hoping that it's not Sunny who's doing this but I think it probably is most likely him.:(

I'm going out of town to Arizona to get my baby girl Pearl on Tues. Aug.23rd and I'll be flying home on Thurs. Aug.25th so I sure hope that Sunny will be okay while I'm gone. My roommate will be taking care of my boys and I'll be giving her both AmberLee's phone number and Lisa's as well. I sure hope she won't have to call either of their numbers. I also ordered some cosequin for both Sunny and Storm and it will be here on Fri. Aug.26th so I hope that this will help them.

I know that there are many cats that are much sicker than Sunny right now but I'd really appreciate it if you would keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He's my baby and always will be. Thanks so much.:)

Barbara
08-22-2005, 03:22 AM
Of course we keep our paws crossed here. Tigris tells Sunny to hang in there:)

NoahsMommy
08-22-2005, 03:45 AM
Thanks for the update, Tracey.

I'll keep my little nephew in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a safe and FUN trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it...and see sweet Pearl. :)

jenluckenbach
08-22-2005, 05:11 AM
It is so hard to know they aren't eating right. :( Prayers that he perks up very soon.

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2005, 09:32 AM
Thanks everyone.:) This morning he seemed much perkier and he was meowing and chirping for his breakfast.:) He's still not eating normally but he did eat much better and even ate a some of his dry food too. I'm still hoping that this is only due to his medicine and that he'll be fine while I'm gone. Thanks again.:)

sirrahbed
08-22-2005, 09:40 AM
I am glad to read that Sunny seems a bit better today. Please enjoy your time in Arizona - your roommate ( and Amberlee) will be there to take care of things but yes I know we worry about our babies!

catmandu
08-22-2005, 09:45 AM
THE FOUND CATS,STARRY CATS,REHOMED STARRYS,AND OF COURSE,THE ANGELS,ARE PRAYING,THAT SUNNY,IS WELL SOON,AND SOON,WILL BE THE LIVELY CAT,THAT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN,AND HAVE HIS APPETITE BACK,VERY SOON!

PRAYERS,AND KARINA ANGEL,ARE COMING,FOR YOUR SUNNY!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture575.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Hi, I just wanted you to know that Sunny is doing much better now. He's being more like his old self. He's talking to me more and he even started playing with the kitty roulette wheel. Hopefully he'll eat well for me tonight. I feel so happy and relieved now.:) Now I'll be able to enjoy my time in Arizona.:D

lvpets2002
08-22-2005, 04:41 PM
;) Ok good that Starr is doing better && cant wait for pictures of he & Pearl together .. Keep us posted..