PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Proud Of Oscar!!!!

QueenScoopalot
08-21-2005, 04:49 PM
:) :) A memory refresher for those who don't have a clue as to who I'm talking about.....http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83293&highlight=Bobbleheads
The beige and white honey boy spends most of the day flipping and flopping across the floor, and I've never once seen him in the litterpan! Until today! :) He managed to get into one of the deep boxes downstairs and did everything he needed to do....complete with the ceremonial burial lol! Poor boy had a tough time trying to get back out, so I came to his rescue.:D :eek: Felix has been much more able to get into the litterbox, and has never once had an accident, and now the mystery of where Oscar's been going has been solved! Bless his sweet little heart, but he must hold it for as long as possible, and then musters up all his energy to make the climb!:)

rg_girlca
08-21-2005, 05:18 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!! NO PICTURES!!!!!!!

I remember those sweet boys. Broke my heart hearing about them, but they seem to be adjusting well, thanks to your care Jan.

Thanks for the update on them Jan.
Any chance on these two getting adopted out or are they a part of your furniture now. :)

catmandu
08-21-2005, 05:22 PM
JAN,YOU TRULY ARE A SAINT,TAKING THESE CATS I,THAT MOST PEOPLE,WOULD HAVE,PTS,WITHOUT A MOMENTS DOUBT,AND YOU HAVE GIVEN,THEM,THE BEST LIVES,THAT YOU KNOW HOW,TO PROVIDE.
BLESS YOU,FOR BEING A FRIEND,TO THE FRIENDLESS,AND A COMPANION,TO THE LONELY.
AND A FEEDER,TO THE HUNGRY,AND A SANCTUARY,TO THE LOST!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/4Edwina.jpg

furrykidsmother
08-21-2005, 05:55 PM
What a little angel!! Thriving under your care!!

QueenScoopalot
08-21-2005, 06:21 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!! NO PICTURES!!!!!!!
:( No pictures...no batteries. Georgie and Oscar have become pals, and Georgie was giving Oscar the 'hold 'em down' bath earlier, and the darn batteries were dead as could be. :( I rushed upstairs to try re-used batteries, but alas...they were no good. Just my luck to have an archaic camera. :rolleyes: And I won't say yes, and I won't say no....but the boys may have a tough time getting a home unless it's someone familiar with cerebellar hypoplasia kitties. ;)

slick
08-21-2005, 07:09 PM
No pictures...no batteries.
Well, as a true Pet Talker the next best thing is to have a disposable camera handy at all times. ;) :D

That must be so funny to see, but what an accomplishment! Good for you sweetie!

momcat
08-21-2005, 08:35 PM
Awright Oscar!!! Way to go, buddy!!!