PDA

View Full Version : Walking While Poop?

sandragonfly
08-21-2005, 04:25 PM
hmmm, does your dog walks while going number two? :D

I had mocha and have crayola, they both do that since the day I got them but I never have seen any others do that!

so..I wonder how normal is that.. :o :)

(since a few of you have more than one canine, I've allowed you to mutlichoice).

Cincy'sMom
08-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Cincy does not knowing the meaning of staying in one spot while pooping. She always leaves a trail...

MariaM
08-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Lol so does Major. I was thinking about making a thread like this but never got around to it. He's a traveling pooper. However, he didn't always do this, but he has for quite some time now. It makes it harder to pick up cause you gotta search. :p

sandragonfly
08-21-2005, 04:59 PM
lol! yup...our poop travelers.

my golden goes in circles, thank goodness. at least he's not traveling far away.. ;)

well, it's so much fun bending down..up..down.. :rolleyes: :D

G.P.girl
08-21-2005, 05:36 PM
Well Batman scoots himself under a bush ( Great spot for picking it up :rolleyes: ) and kind of goes in a circle....so i get to hunt around in the bush to make sure i get it all :rolleyes: :D

chocolatepuppy
08-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Cute subject Gina! :p My Lacey usually stays in one spot, but with Mandy it's happy trails! When I get the poop scoop to clean up I have a trail to follow! :D

Suki Wingy
08-21-2005, 06:38 PM
NiƱo always stays in one spot while he poops.

k9krazee
08-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Micki and Jack are travelers...the girls are all good about making nice piles :)

Cookiebaker
08-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Haha :D Funny thread! You definitely have to be a dog lover to vote on this poll! :D

Emerson is a walker. It's really hard to pick up his poop 'cause you have to find the plinks along the trail. Sometimes, he will poop while we are ON a walk....meaning as we are walking down the road, I never notice. :o :o :o

Malone, on the other hand, always stays in one spot, preferable deep in some tall grass, or woods or something.

cyber-sibes
08-21-2005, 08:13 PM
And here I thought Star was the only one! Yes, she travels, and no. Sherman stays in one spot (good boy!)- so much easier to pick up after!

tikeyas_mom
08-21-2005, 09:35 PM
Oscar always does..
Tikeya and Baby don't.

MariaM
08-21-2005, 09:59 PM
LOL Anna, Major does that too. We'll be walking down the road and all of a sudden I'm still going and Major's behind. I look behind me and he's there, going in the middle of the road. :o

K9karen
08-21-2005, 11:35 PM
:D :D :D Right! Only a true dog lover would enjoy this thread. Reminds me of Frito Feet (which still has me rolling on the floor). Cody used to just stop and go. Logan is a circler. I'm surprised she doesn't get dizzy! Once I counted 27 turns. I was on the porch yelling "Pick a spot already"! Logan kicks up the grass or dirt with her back legs after doing 1 and 2...is that to try and hide it? Do males do that too?? So THIS is a Poop Poll??? :p

grybai
08-22-2005, 12:14 AM
YES PAYSON WALKS! He scoots along, sometimes in a circle, often into cactus (eek!), always leaving a dotted trail of poop. Sometimes I have a hard time finding all the pieces when I'm walking him at night as the start and finish of his little line can be very spread out.

Cookiebaker
08-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by K9karen
:D :D :D Logan kicks up the grass or dirt with her back legs after doing 1 and 2...is that to try and hide it? Do males do that too?? :p

Malone does this too! I call it his litterbox behavior. :p

Den Anne Pen
08-22-2005, 07:20 AM
Lol I love this poll i was just thinking this yesterday i have my 3 now and all go in a circle but the still move alittle.

I have to pick it up really quick because my 6mth old LOVES to roll in it. and he'll do it almost immedatly when it hits the ground.YUK

My hand and eye cordanation is really good now. :eek:

lv4dogs
08-22-2005, 08:30 AM
Hahahaha, I've been meaning to make a similar thread for a couple weeks now.
I call it poop walking. And yes I now have a poop walker, Kaige!
Nanook goes all in one spot, usually into the deep grass or a bush or something, Raustyk doesn't care where she goes but does go in one nice pile as well. Good doggies!

Does anyone have any training techniques to get them to go in one spot?

PJ's Mom
08-22-2005, 09:04 AM
Peej is a walker, which makes my son really mad since his job is to pick up poo. :D

Bailey stands in one place. :p

k9krazee
08-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by K9karen
Logan kicks up the grass or dirt with her back legs after doing 1 and 2...is that to try and hide it? Do males do that too??

My boys are the only ones in my gang that kick up the dirt when they're finished!

G.P.girl
08-22-2005, 10:00 AM
Batman kicks the dirt too sometimes...but i havent figured out when its important to do it and when its not...its hard to drag him away when he's kicking up someone's garden :o

beeniesmom
08-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Beenie does sometimes.....
Frankie hasn't done that yet.

ParNone
08-22-2005, 10:50 AM
I can always tell when Oz has to poop, because he starts this frantic running back and forth in a straight line, then he poops. He walks a lil' bit, but the poop is all in the same general area.

Gull has to let out a few barks before he poops. Guess he wants to ward off any predators that might take advantage of him in such a vunerable position. He pretty much poops in the same spot though.

Murph walks a lil' too and then after he's done, does the kicking the dirt thing. I believe that's a territorial gesture.

Par...

lute
08-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Gracie does sometimes....when she's in a hurry.:rolleyes:

wolf_Q
08-22-2005, 09:05 PM
I have a poop AND pee walker. ;) Nebo almost always walks while pooping. When there's not a bush nearby to lift his leg on, he'll just squat, and he usually walks when squatting too. Ask Anna and Kay about the yellow "trail" he left in a pet store lol. :o

Reggie and Sydney just go they don't usually walk around.

dogzr#1
08-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Astra is really weird when she poops. When we take her for a walk she will just be walking normaly then stop in the middle of the rode and poop. She walks while pooping. In the backyard she will run laps then keep walking but she is pooping then she will dash off again.

Molly is both. Sometimes she is a walking pooper and others one spot. One time she pooped and I sware it was 9ft long. (too much detalil;) ) She will poop in the "poop corner and then come all the way to the front of the lawn.

Prince luckily does it in one spot but his is soooo small so not that much to pick up.

As for the dirt/ grass kicking Molly and Prince do it all the time. Prince goes crazy and almost steps in his own poop. Eww Molly does it and she looks funny because her legs are all stiff. She is such a funny girl:rolleyes:

gemini9961
08-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Sadie likes to walk and Maggie stays in one spot. Sadie has to search and search for a spot and Maggie just goes.

BitsyNaceyDog
08-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Oh Yes! Charlie is a major poop walker.
Nacey circles before she goes, but doesn't walk while she is actually pooping.
Buster sometimes walks while pooping, but not usually.
Bitsy and Nova don't walk at all, they just get the job done.

cocker_luva
08-22-2005, 10:46 PM
sometimes she does

sandragonfly
08-23-2005, 02:48 AM
posted by grybai
..Sometimes I have a hard time finding all the pieces when I'm walking him at night..

OH YES.. :o drivers must think I'm werid, walking in circles in dark...lol. sometimes I better wait until the morning comes! :D

no way, nebo?!? :o...*stifles..* gee, never would thought of that, a pee walker. I guess he's thinking of going to wizard of oz! LOL.

wow, there's a lot of us do! *whispering in crayola's ear..* he's wagging! :) I wonder what made them doing that..

lvdogs, I wish I could know. I googled a bit, find not much tricks for our poop travelers. :D

Vette
08-23-2005, 05:37 AM
My dog is sorta a different traveling pooper. he poops staying still,, but he has to do it in more then one place. he poops onces and then walks about 20 feet down the road and poops again.

buttercup132
08-23-2005, 07:15 AM
my dogs are so anxious to go and play that they cant wait and have to keep moving lol