PDA

View Full Version : singing to my kitty

fairlady68
03-04-2002, 07:28 PM
Believe it or not, my cat gets quite perturbed if I sing in her presence! She will get right up in my face and meow. For some reason, my singing makes her quite uneasy. My voice is NOT THAT bad, as I have sung in churches quite a bit. However, I have not had much training.

I am looking forward to taking singing lessons soon and want to spend more time singing and practicing at home. I hope my kitty will adjust!

Have any of you had similar experiences??

LoudLou
03-04-2002, 10:49 PM
Logan has a similar post called... You are my sunshine... I posted this there too......
I wish Louie would let us sing. My husband and I both work in music related industry and Louie can't stand music of any kind!!! He barks even louder if we sing to him or play any instrument...Thank Goodness the Kitties are "Rocker Kitties"!...Maybe Louie is just trying to join in?:D

nsweezie
03-06-2002, 06:15 AM
I sing all the time to Clyde and Scooter. And they both seem to like it.
Most of the time I'm not actually singing a real song, just kind of making it up as I go along.

Pam
03-06-2002, 06:20 AM
I have sung to my cats and my dog (never in the presence of humans though! :D ) The cats look at me, yawn and go back to sleep. :rolleyes: Bella tilts her head from side to side, wondering if I'm in pain. :D

Former User
03-06-2002, 09:08 AM
LOL Pam, that's what my RB dog used to do too! :rolleyes:

gini
03-06-2002, 10:29 AM
I am fairly confident that if I sang to Rascal - he would relocate.:p :p :p

Natascha
03-26-2002, 02:39 PM
my kitties love high tone slow singing, like Xmas songs LOL

04-08-2002, 01:04 PM
I never sing to Sydney ...! Guess he would run off and with no return ...
LOL
No , I'm not singing thàt bad , but it seems so odd to me !!:rolleyes: