PDA

View Full Version : Who could be responsible for such a dastardly deed?

Pam
08-21-2005, 08:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN7170.jpg
Now I am never one to accuse without the facts. :) It looked like an inside job, probably done by a DAWG. Really, could anyone think for a minute think that this sweet laid back boy could be responsible for such a thing.? After all, look how innocent he looks as he hides under my grandson's Cookie Monster chair.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN7165.jpg
"Oh, my secret location has been discovered. Time to move on. Now just how did I fit myself under here in the first place?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN7166.jpg
"Yes it was me. So what if I chewed a little on the silly old dogs' basket. They chew up all of my toys. It was just a little revenge and I have no remorse at all!" :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN7169.jpg
"I don't eat the splinters. I just gnaw them off and spit out the pieces to show my disgust! Besides a cat has to keep his teeth sharp, doesn't he?" :p

catmandu
08-21-2005, 08:55 AM
THAT LOOKS,AS THOUGH MICE,WERE CHEWING,ON THE BASKET,AND YOUR BARVE KITTY WAS JUST A BIT TOO LATE,TO DRIVE THOSE VARMITS,OFF!
WHAT A HEROIC CAT!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture609.jpg

GO DAWG,GO!!

catnapper
08-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Oh Trevor, why in the world did you admit your guilt? I was ready to send the team from A&P Investigations over to help clear you!

Oh well, the damage is done... any lawyer kitties out there willing to take on his case and plead his defense to the judge?

sirrahbed
08-21-2005, 09:15 AM
That's the attitude Trevor!! Why hide it? Those D-O-G's chew your stuff so it is only fair that you knaw a bit on their basket:D Good Kitty!!!:p

QueenScoopalot
08-21-2005, 09:20 AM
It looks like the work of termites to me! :eek: :) :D

Randi
08-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Trevor, it's so good to see you again! :) I agree, your frustation has to come out somewhere! Why not the dogs' basket. It's only fair! ;) However, if you want to hide under things like that chair, you'd better loose a little weight - or the chair will walk with you. :D

As QSL says, it could very well be termites. ;)

jazzcat
08-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Oh Trevor, you are suppose to make it look like one of the dogs did it. Don't own up to it. Remember the cat motto - blame the dog.

Pam
08-21-2005, 12:29 PM
"Hmmm..... mice? termites? the dogs?.....why didn't I think of those possible scenarios? Maybe I was a little quick on the confession. I wonder if Mark Geragos is available to take on my case?"

Innocently,
Trevor
:o

kuhio98
08-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Trevor ~ Remember "It is never the cat's fault". Obviously there was a design flaw in the basket and you were kind enough to point it out. Millions of us who own similar baskets are in your debt. Thank you for passing on your quality control results. I feel safer just knowing you are on the job! :p

Lightning SuperCat
08-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Trevor, never show any guilt, even if it is fake. I think that you were a good kitty in teaching those D-O-G-S a good lesson! :D If the dogs were dumb enough to leave thier basket out, it's only right that you show your annoyance that it was in your way!! :p

"Don't try and anylize your cat's guilt feelings. He doesn't have any."
-from "How to Live With Your Neurotic Cat"

CalliesMom
08-21-2005, 12:49 PM
I think it was that DARN DUCK!

rg_girlca
08-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by CalliesMom
I think it was that DARN DUCK!

My thoughts exactly and Trevor was just trying to take the heat off of Dudley for a while.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-21-2005, 02:50 PM
My cats think the basket would be more fun to use as a scratching post than as a snack! ;) :D

Edwina's Secretary
08-21-2005, 05:55 PM
I think the Cookie Monster did it.....

Eddie

sasvermont
08-21-2005, 06:07 PM
I think the straw basket may have been a great substitute for dental floss. Check Trev's teeth.

And by the way, the Cookie Monster chair in the one photo is a tad creepy. Maybe you have to see it in person to appreciate it but from my angle it looks like a flat monster....and not the Cookie Monster. What the heck do I know.

Did you catch Trevor in the act. It looks more like dawgie bites to me.

Sas:D

slick
08-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Yup, I vote for the Duck. How could such a beautiful orangie cause that much damage???

Rachel
08-22-2005, 06:38 AM
Although I'm no lawyer and don't play one on TV, I have to step up to defend Trev. No cats in our house but the dog toy basket has similar chew marks.

Trev, unless she catches you in the act, you're an innocent cat.

NoahsMommy
08-22-2005, 07:13 AM
I absolutely agree....Trevor is innocent.

I'm sure it was a DAWG....they chew stuff, don't they? ;)

Sweet Trevor...poor boy getting blaimed for such deeds....

;)

Pam
08-22-2005, 07:14 AM
Well I know that Trevor would like to have you all believe he is as innocent as a newborn baby but the fact is he is guilty as sin! LOL! Yes I have seen him *working on* the basket numerous times. He has even gnawed the other side of the handle as well. As a kitten he ruined a basket that was filled with magazines and chewed off most of the cords from my venetian blinds not to mention biting dents in them as well. :o The thing that is sort of amazing is that he is starting to revert back to his nawtee kitten ways. Maybe he's having a midlife crisis? :p :rolleyes:

Pam
08-22-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Rachel
Although I'm no lawyer and don't play one on TV,

But Rachel did you sleep at a Holiday Inn last night?

ramanth
08-22-2005, 09:52 AM
:D :D Maybe cats have a taste for wicker. A lot of my mom's baskets look like that. ;)

shais_mom
08-22-2005, 12:26 PM
lol
Trevor!!!
you tricky lil boy!

dukedogsmom
08-22-2005, 01:18 PM
When Doogie does something Nawtee, he hides under something like that, too. It's quite funny to see him doing a running attack on Duke and then to immediately go hide under the table.