PDA

View Full Version : Temptations saved my nights sleep

Randi
08-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Since I'm away half the day on weekdays, I DO understand that Fister gets bored and wants some action, so the other day, I let Fister come along to feed Pjevs in the yard - in the evening. They get on OK, but don't exactly love each other. When Fister was younger, he used to growl and chase poor Pjevs out of the yard, now they just go in each their directions.

There are so many new flowers and bushes to check out, so Fister can take his time. :rolleyes: Either he wants to come up within 5 min. - preferably with me standing there, door open, so he can rush in if anyone comes. This time, he was in a mood for exploring, so I went back up and watched some TV. I checked now and again to see whether he wanted to come up, but no, he was busy chewing grass.

A few hours later, it was time for bed, so I wanted him up! I went down to look for him, but no Fister. :mad: Pjevs on the other hand, came running everytime he heard me and followed me around. :)

I then rattled the bag of dry food and I opened a can of Pussi in front of the open window. Pjevs heard that!! In the end, I went down with the Temptation bag - that got Fister out of his hiding hole! :D

catmandu
08-21-2005, 07:34 AM
THE TIMES,THAT MY BIG JJJ3,HAS GOTTEN OUT,AND I AM CONCERNED,FOR THE BIG FELLOWS SAFETY,THE ONE THING,THAT WILL BRING HIM,HOME,IS THE SOUND,OF THE BAG,OF WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS!
NOT RIGHT AWAY,BUT IT REMINDS JOSEPH,NOT TO STRAY,TOO FAR AWAY,AS THERE ARE TREATS WAITING,AND HE BETTER GETHOME,IF HE DOESNT WANT SCRAPPY 2,TO EAT THEM ALL FIRST!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture579.jpg

jazzcat
08-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Sounds like you will need to keep lots of those in stock. :)

Randi
08-21-2005, 02:12 PM
Gary, Joseph sounds like one smart kitty! :D

Jazzcat! I still have quite a few, but when they run out, I'll have to go to USA again. ;) :D

jazzcat
08-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Jazzcat! I still have quite a few, but when they run out, I'll have to go to USA again. ;) :D
Randi - let me know if you would like me to send you some. Of course, maybe you just need to come back again soon and this time do a tour of the southern US where I am! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-21-2005, 02:14 PM
LOL! Fister you silly! You know a good thing when you hear it, don't you? :D

Edwina's Secretary
08-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Of course the questions is....what flavor? (In case I need to try that trick with Eddie!)

Randi
08-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Jazzcat (Lori?), that's very sweet of you, but I think I'd rather go to USA to get some myself. :D .... and yes, it would be nice to travel to other parts of USA too - although I love California!

Sara it might just work with Eddie up on the hill - if you let him out when he's hungry. ;)