PDA

View Full Version : Indi Anna's Next Life

bastet1010
08-21-2005, 02:59 AM
I was especially happy to hear you discuss the way our beloved pets do seem to 'hang around' for a while after their physical demise...many animal lovers will feel a pressure on the bed, or hear the dog door open, or glimpse a tail out of the corner of the eye, after their friend has departed.

Indi Anna was just beautiful, and on a personal note - as someone who spent ten years falling in love with the Puget Sound region before falling in love with a Dutch guy and moving to The Netherlands in late 2003 - it was just wonderful to be reminded how stunningly, touchingly beautiful Lopez and the other Islands can be.

She was a lucky cat. And you are lucky humans.

hardercy
08-21-2005, 05:36 AM
What a life Indi led! She was a beauty and we know you will never forget her.

catmandu
08-21-2005, 07:27 AM
INDI ANNA JONES,IS STILL,LIVING THE LIFE OF ADVENTURE,WITH THE PET TALKER ANGEL ARMY!!
THEY,ARE SPENDING THIS WEEK,INTHE HISTORIC,CITY,OF LIGHTS,PARIS,FRANCE,AND INDI ANNA JONES,IS STILL AN EXPLORING CAT,TAKING,THE KITTENS,AROUND THE MARKETS,AND BISTROS,AND GETTING SNACKS,FOR HERSELF,AND THE OTHER CATS,AND KITTENS.
SOON,SHE WILL BRING,ALL THE ANGELS,TO VISIT,THE FOREST,WHERE SHE WAS SO LOVED,AND EVERYONE,WILL HAVE A GREAT OLD TIME!
AND OF COURSE,SHE,IS INVITED,TO OUR MEALS,WHEN I DINE OUT,AT A NICE PLACE!!!!
A HEARTY FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES TO THE MEMORY,AND SPIRIT,OF INDI ANNA JONES,COTD!!!

kb2yjx
08-21-2005, 08:39 AM
It sures sounds like dear Indi had a GREAT life!! She was your friend and brought you lots of love, which no doubt, you also gave to her!!!
The two earlier posts are so right!!! Indi will ALWAYS be with you!!! That is so comforting to know!!!
Thank you for sharing with us the life of your wonderful cat with all of is here at COTD!! Sleep softly dear Indi....

RobiLee
08-21-2005, 10:29 AM
Indi, what a stunning girl you were! I'm so glad that your owners shared you with us. I know you are at Rainbow Bridge and very happy to be our special Cat of the Day!

Rest In Peace, Indi.

Jax
08-21-2005, 11:45 AM
What an amazing story of the great Indi Anna Jones!! How thoughtful and adoring your furparents were Indi! I love learning about your varied and amazing adventures, what a special life. Such a gorgeous gorgeous kity cat! Congrats and RIP to the AWESOME INDI ANNA!!!:) :D :)

luvofallhorses
08-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi there, Indi Anna! I am sure your parents miss you deeply. You were such a pretty girl! Roam free at the RB, sweetie. :(

sasha the cat
08-21-2005, 01:59 PM
bastet1010 is right: our darlings at RB do stay for a while after their physical demise. I think we like to make sure our humans are coping after losing our daily presence. KatMa says we are not only daily presences to our humans but daily presents.

Indi Anna Jones: a marvelous cat who not only lived up to her name but outdid the mentor.

Your memories of this beautiful girl are wonderful; KatMa was both laughing crying as she read me this little glimpse into your darling furkid's life.

Indi Anna was very blessed to have such wonderful purrents -- as you were to have her for 11+ years.

I hope she is happily consorting with our beloved ones: Tiggy BCU, Bobby the Dog, Princess the fraidy cat and PaddyPaws the sweet ball of fluff.

Thank you for sharing some of your memories of the very beautiful and captivating Indi Anna Jones. Everyone at RB must be partying big time, celebrating that Indi Anna is today's very special Cat of the Day.

Sasha

tatsxxx11
08-21-2005, 03:05 PM
What a moving and most loving tribute to the beautiful Indi Anna. What a joyful, adventurous, love filled life you led, Indi. And how blessed were your people to have shared such a big part of their lives with such a loving, special furkid. The most treasured legacy our furkids leave us is their capacity to love unconditionally and in that department, you were without equal. You certainly earned your angel wings, dear Indi. And while you wait there patiently at the Bridge for your wonderful family, their unconditional love for you lives on in their hearts and their memories, always and forever. We are honored to bestow upon you the title Cat of the Day! We know for your family, you are their Cat of a Lifetime, each and every day! I'm sure you're looking down from the Bridge right now, sending down your love and holding your family in the comforting embrace of your loving spirit:) Congratulations to you beautiful Indi Anna and family.

Love, Sandra

lisalee
08-21-2005, 05:09 PM
Indie you were such a beautiful girl and I'm so glad to hear you were chosen as cat of the day. I'm sure it's very hard for your family to live without you sweetheart. :)

AvaJoy
08-21-2005, 08:05 PM
My, did you live your life to the fullest, Indi-girl!!! :D I have no doubt that you are still showing yourself, just in case your people forget (NOT A CHANCE!). You are so beloved that they wanted to share your life with us, and have you honoured as one special feline, darling! Never think for one moment that they don't miss you. Impossible. What an incredible and touching tribute to a super-special kitty!:)

furrykidsmother
08-22-2005, 11:14 AM
What a gorgeous girl your precious one was and what an interesting life she led!

orangemm
08-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Reading about Indi Anna brought a tear to my eyes; what a wonderful friend and companion she was.

Play hard at the RB, dear one. Your family misses you and someday you will all be together to continue the good times.