PDA

View Full Version : Pearl's New Bed!!! Please Look!!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Hi, I just wanted to show everyone the new bed that I bought for my soon to be little baby girl Pearl.:) I was shopping at Pet Club today and I happened to see some pink heart shaped pet beds so I had to buy it. I sure hope she likes it.:) Here's a pictue of it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/58ecabcc.jpg
It was only $27.99 and it's machine washable. It's so soft and plush too.:)

G535
08-21-2005, 02:45 AM
How could she not like it? Looking forward to pictures of her in it!

catcrazylady
08-21-2005, 06:43 AM
Tracy that is ADORABLE!!! Pearl will look absolutely stunning in her new pretty pink bed!

Ok, I have a theory on how this is going to go. Pearl will come home, jump in the most masculine looking bed you've got and one of the boys will take the pink heart bed!!!;) :D :D They just never seem to cooperate, you know?:p

jenluckenbach
08-21-2005, 07:07 AM
That is so cute!

K & L
08-21-2005, 07:54 AM
I can see little Pearl is going to be one spoiled sweetheart! We have some more pictures to post, but it probably won't be till later this evening! They're way cute Tracey!!! We're looking so forward to this visit! Your bedroom and bath await you!:) I will do my best to keep the hair to a minimum:eek: but you may get a few flying in the air!:D Can't wait to meet you!

catmandu
08-21-2005, 08:15 AM
I CAN VISUALIZE,PEARL,AND STARR,CURLING TOGETHER,IN THAT WONDERFUL CAT BED,IT CERTAINLY LOOKS,LIKE AN INVITING BED,FOR TWO LITTLE FURRY ONES!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture507.jpg

sirrahbed
08-21-2005, 09:29 AM
What a pretty bed!! I also think Pearl will be a pampered princess in your household with all those boys! I can't wait to see a picture of her in that bed - with her pretty blue eyes - all snuggled down in that sweet heart bed:D

jazzcat
08-21-2005, 12:26 PM
That is such a cute bed. I bet she will love it but I wonder how long till we see some pictures of big tough boy cats all curled up in it, LOL!

kuhio98
08-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Tracy that is ADORABLE!!! Pearl will look absolutely stunning in her new pretty pink bed!

Ok, I have a theory on how this is going to go. Pearl will come home, jump in the most masculine looking bed you've got and one of the boys will take the pink heart bed!!!;) :D :D They just never seem to cooperate, you know?:p

Just what I was thinking. It's a beautiful bed. Definitely worthy of Princess Pearl. But kitties seem to have a mind of their own.

Right now, Halo is sleeping in the bed I bought for her. Cammie is sleeping in the bed I bought for Pepper and Pepper is sleeping on the floor. :rolleyes:

CalliesMom
08-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Awww, you are going to have quite a princess on your hands. Pink collar and bed. So cute!

Lightning SuperCat
08-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Awww, such a cute bed for the cute and spoiled princess Pearl!! I love it!! :D

rg_girlca
08-21-2005, 02:39 PM
That is such a pretty pink bed and I can't wait for the day when we can see pictures of precious Pearl laying in it. :)

furrykidsmother
08-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Can hardly wait to see pictures of her in it!

momcat
08-21-2005, 08:43 PM
That bed looks like it was made with little Princess Pearl in mind. By the way, is there a Barbie doll or two to go in there?

lisalee
08-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Very pretty bed for a very pretty girl! :) I hope she likes it!

Killearn Kitties
08-22-2005, 06:10 AM
What a lucky little girl Pearl is! She will look adorable curled up in her bed.

NoahsMommy
08-22-2005, 07:13 AM
Oh Tracey, its perfect for your little princess!!!

Sooooo cute!!! :)

sandragonfly
08-23-2005, 01:03 AM
lol kuhio... I don't think I need to buy any bed for them - my one and only matress would do them good! :D

tracey! that's nice and fits perfectly for pearl... I wouldn't be surprised seeing starr in with her too!

she'll be one of the offical princess you have once she gets home! :)

I'd like to consider that pinky heart as a congrats gift!

good luck tomorrow!!!