PDA

View Full Version : I miss you, Pettalk!

Cookiebaker
08-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Wow! I feel like I have missed so many threads lately, and I don't even know where to start to look at 'em all.

I've been really busy lately, and already the next 3 weeks are all booked up, too. :( We have plans to go visit my Grandma who I haven't seen in 19 years, and I am really excited about that. I am also trying to maybe fit a visit in with Logan at that time, too.

Malone, Emerson, Marigold, Tiny Tim & Neptune are all doing great. :) Malone has really started to settle down a lot this summer. I just noticed tonight that he has some funny bumps on his belly and I'm not sure what they are. :confused:

Emerson is still his funny wiggly self. He loves to fetch and play and I feel bad that I haven't played much with him this last couple of weeks. Tomorrow, he will have my undivided attention.

Marigold is good. She was miffed at us when we had our house all turned upside down with construction. She hates change, and she hates chaos. But she is settling back down, and happy again.

And Neptune & Tiny Tim are happy happy fish. I had a problem with algae in Neptune's tank and had to throw all the rocks and decorations out to try and get it under control. I'm hoping the change will cut down on the algae problem.

Anyway, I havn't forgotten any of you! I'm still here, and I will try to lurk & post more often! :)

Kfamr
08-20-2005, 10:43 PM
I've missed you, too, Anna! Hope to see you around more often, and those handsome boys of your's too! (Of course that sweet kitty, too!)

You know.. SC isn't TOO far from Florida. ;)

shais_mom
08-20-2005, 10:49 PM
we miss you too and
happy birthday!

Karen
08-20-2005, 11:08 PM
We missed you, too! Glad to hear it's been good-busy stuff, and that you are *mostly* forgiven by the furkids!

sandragonfly
08-20-2005, 11:10 PM
hey, anna.

believe me, I know that kinda "stress" mixed with bit of guilty... I've been gone for a month, well almost one & half month...

I've posted over 150 since I got back last sunday and still a lot to catch up!! :eek:

not much happened with me, just took in my cats for spay/neuter & there are photos you can check out from my signature below. you wouldn't really fall behind about me! :)

wow, 19 years... hope it'll be a good visit, good luck & thinking of you! rehappying you a birthday! :D

RobiLee
08-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Its so good to hear from you, Anna. Can't wait for you to have some time to post some pics of your lovely furbabies.