PDA

View Full Version : Look how they have grown

Heather Wallace
03-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Here is a new photo of the rabbits. Most of you have seen the pictures of the rabbits as babies. Here they are now ageg 3 months.

Mum rabbit is in the middle with Dusty on the right who has now went to a new home, and Ebony who is staying here with me. Doesn't she look like her mum?

What do you think????

This is outside in their rabbit run, eating all of the grass.

LoudLou
03-04-2002, 03:24 PM
They sure grow up fast, don't they. Good thing you take all these pictures so we can watch their progress. They are SO CUTE! You must be proud.:D

Former User
03-04-2002, 03:25 PM
Hey Heather, they sure have grown! :)

Heather Wallace
03-04-2002, 04:37 PM
I will also be updateing webshots with more photo's so if you want to see the rabbits and how they have grown check it out.

If you want to see the rabbits now click on to chapter 3, a bunnies life, it is the last nine photo's that at the newest.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tatty104

Logan
03-04-2002, 04:51 PM
They ARE growing fast, Heather!!! And they are so adorable!! I know you love them so much!! :)

Bunnicula05
03-05-2002, 08:31 PM
OMG! SOOOOO CUTE! U STILL HAVE THE ONE I LIKE, EBONY IS IT? ANYWAY...was wondering where u got that little "play pen" they were in, and is that natural grass? LOL

purrley
03-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Oh Heather - your bunnies are so precious.;)

Heather Wallace
03-06-2002, 01:55 PM
Hi Bunnicula

Thanks, I got the rabbit run from a man who builds them which is quite clever. I think you can buy them though from shops. Mine cost £20.00 which is about $12.50 or so. Keep an eye in the papers etc as people often sell them second hand. Yes the grass is real, my back garden, they love it.

Yes I still have Ebony - she is great!

ilovehounds
03-06-2002, 06:16 PM
Ohhhh they are sooooo cute :D I love the markings.

I have a question to ask you, at what age does a lop eared bunnies ears flop over ?????? I saw bunnies in the pet store window and it said lop eared bunnies but the bunnies didn't have lop ears.