PDA

View Full Version : I'm impressed!

catnapper
08-20-2005, 07:49 PM
I wrote to Purina (they make Tidy Cats litter) to ask about their new "Small Spaces" litter -- it smells like a citrus based scent. Harry was not happy about using it (though finally decided its not so bad) Pouncer and Allen have yet to use it. I asked them why they decided on a citrus based scent. Their reply was that its a "cucumber mellon" scent -- you could have fooled me!

Anyway, what impressed me was today I got a nice package from them. A coupon for a free 20 pound Tidy Cats litter of my choice, plus additional coupons for $2 off my next purchase. Wow... thats well over $10 in coupons that they sent me for writing a two minute letter.

Now, what other companies can I write to? ;)

Craftlady
08-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I need to write to Fresh Step. I've got #108 lbs of litter (4 containers) at my house. LOL
It's was on sale at Target last week got 1 sale item then the other size box we get was cheaper than PetSmart at regular price. So we got another box. Yep, we are hording litter. :D With 4 cats going through it faster. ;)

catnapper
08-20-2005, 08:06 PM
My dear, 108 pounds is nothing! :p With seven cats (soon to be 9 tomorrow) you go through it a lot faster! :D

Right now I have (3) 40 pound tubs plus one Tidy Cats 20 pound tub thats half full. All the 40 pounders are completely full. I don't know WHAT I expect to run into to make me run out of 100 pounds of litter over night. :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
08-21-2005, 07:11 AM
You are BOTH amatures!! :p I usually by 3 40-pound bags every other WEEK! (LOL) I think I better start writing to cat litter companies. ;)

catmandu
08-21-2005, 07:38 AM
SDALY,TIDY CAT,IS NOT ALL THAT AVAILABLE,IN CANADA!COULD YOU,PLEASE POST,THIER ADDRESS,AND PHONE NUMBER,SO WE CAN WRITE,TO THEM,TOO?
THANK YOU,SO MUCH!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture579.jpg

sirrahbed
08-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Kim that is great - I am also a letter writer and have received samples and the like. I really want to try that litter but they did not have it at our Kroger when I looked - maybe next trip. My boxes are in the laundry room so I would like to try it. I always seem to go back to good ole Fresh Step but will see!!