PDA

View Full Version : holy smokes! she's like a bullet! lol

cali
08-20-2005, 06:50 PM
lol maybe Happys name should have been "bullet" or something, I took her bike riding and as usualy she was matching my pace, but she was getting tired and when I sped up to as fast as I could go she started to lag, at first I thought she could not go that fast, so I said "race ya!" and suddenly she was off like a bullet and was running at least 40 feet ahead of me! serves me right for doubting her lol:eek:

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh jeez, that sounds EXACTLY like Blaze!!!:D He goes bike riding with me a lot, and sometimes lags behind, although most of the time he keeps pace, and then if I say, "Come on Blaze!" he takes off...or if we are turning on the road to go home, I'll say, "Race ya Buddy!" and he takes off...leaving me in the dust practically!:rolleyes: ;) :D I love it though, aren't BCs just awesome??!!:D:D:D

Vette
08-20-2005, 08:28 PM
LOL that brings back some memories..

we used to annoy my bridge girl Muffin by rideing around on the 3 wheeler. and wed go slow enough for her to keep pase with us,, but then my brother would switch gears and she feel behind and couldnt keep up. she would bark insaneily at us for leaving her behind,, then wed slow down to where she can keep up with us again and so on. :D