PDA

View Full Version : can you say "confusion"? lol

cali
08-20-2005, 05:27 PM
a few minuts ago the phone rang, I answered and they person asked for "johanne" thats my moms name so I said hold on, then the person ignored me and said she was comming topick up her son :confused: say what? I dont have her son! I said her son is not here then she asked if her son went out with his friend.. like how would I know? then we got cut off, and she called again and said "Riquel?" I said "no" and she just continued on saying she was comming to pick up her son, I asked who it was and she was like "this is his mom"..:confused: well no kidding but that dont help me any! then I was like "this is shayna" and we got cut off again and she never called back and I took my rather confused self outside for some air lol to make it more confusing it sounded like for old naighbor on the other line, and she was asking for the name of my old naighbors son, but she knows my dogs, perky escpessally and ya think she would have heard me yell "PERKY" a dozen times when she was barking while I was trying to hear. it was as if the phone line was cutting out and she could not here my answers, because why on earth would she deliberatly ignore me saying " I am NOT Requel, your son is NOT here and he never was, I have no idea who these other people are, I do not know where your son is, and I am VERY confused right now!" and now I think I will go for a bike ride and try to clear this rather confusing experience from my head. :o