PDA

View Full Version : My Melissa turned 13 today.......

carole
08-20-2005, 05:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet daughter, today you are officially a teenager.

Melissa has had a group of friends over for a sleepover birthday party, watching videos, playing PS2 Games, singstar, lots of nawtee food,and just doing things 13 year old girls like to do, gossip, giggle a lot, text, and play loud music.

I am still sane so far, but the weekend is not over yet, hubby and I were banned to the upstairs area, it was nice to have some alone time together watching the telly last night.,we also a one kitty in each room, they were happy to get away from all the noise and people as well.

Time is going fast, my little girl is a growing up so quickly.:)

Lexi_Lover
08-20-2005, 05:28 PM
It seems like JUST yesturday I turned 13! Tell her shes going to have an awesome year! Being 13 is GREAT! :D

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MELISSA! :D

chocolatepuppy
08-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Happy Birthday to Melissa! 13 is a special birthday! :D

davidpizzica
08-20-2005, 05:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA! Gee, Carole time does really fly. Melissa is a wonderful young lady and I'm sure she will be a wonderful teenager.

Toby's my baby
08-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Happy Birthday Melissa!! 13 is an awsome year, full of new things, and new adventures. Boys, gossip, and physical changes.... good luck Melissa (and Carole;) :p)

slick
08-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Gee, I remember 13....so long ago. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Now the fun stuff starts....you know, dating.....:eek: :D

Melissa...dating rule #1. Make sure he has a job.
Dating rule #2. Make sure he has a car.
Dating rule #3. Make sure he's got money to pay for the first date.
Dating rule #4. Make sure he comes up to the house to pick you up as opposed to staying in the car and honking.

Sorry Carole, couldn't help myself. It's the same stuff I told to my nieces when they turned 13.. :D

Suki Wingy
08-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Happy Birthday Melissa! Now you can join Pet Talk! Your teen years go fast! I turned 13, then turned around and I'm gonna be 16 soon!:eek: But enjoy!:D

carole
08-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Well we all survived the influx of teenage girls this weekend, and Melissa had a great time,Thanks for the advice Slick, lol. and all the nice Birthday wishes.:)

sandragonfly
08-21-2005, 08:45 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

melissa, hope you had a blast time! grab every moment, I missed parties now! as getting older.. :rolleyes: :)

wow, don't remember mine..except I got to sit in the front in my father's truck. :D

well, enjoy being 13...13 and half then to 14th year!!

Logan
08-21-2005, 09:57 PM
Happy Birthday, Melissa!!!! :)

Carole, it's not so bad. At least it hasn't been for me.

My "baby" is starting high school tomorrow. I can't believe it!!!!!! :eek: She is 14 (15 in January). She is thrilled. I'm a bit nervous, but will survive!

Hope you and hubby enjoyed being banished to the upstairs! LOL!!

Logan

NoahsMommy
08-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Happy 13th Birthday, Melissa! :)

Remember, you deserve THE WORLD. Don't let ANYONE (boys or girls) make you believe you deserve less in their treatment of you.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

JKSacha
08-21-2005, 11:33 PM
:) Happy Birthday.

http://www.sherlockinvesting.com/images/cake.GIF

carole
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
jksacha thank you for the lovely pic of a birthday cake, it is awesome, Logan I think we get more worried about the new things in their lives than they do, Melissa starts High School next year, and it will be a whole new ball game, and I will be just as nervous for her if not more, Melissa will be going to my old High School, which is a Girls school only, mainly because we have no choice as we are zoned for there only, still it is a good school and I am happy that she will be there.

I just cannot believe how fast the time is going, soon Logan we will be saying they are leaving school and off to University.:) :D :cool:

DJFyrewolf36
08-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Happy 13!!! I recall I spent my 13th B-day in front of my Sega blasting music....

and ten years later I'm sitting in front of my X box blasting music hehe. Starting the "teen" years is kinda scary, but fun at the same time, for both the teen and the parents!