PDA

View Full Version : Lance

Former User
03-04-2002, 03:42 AM
Another orange boy :) Lance, you're one handsome fellow, I hope you have fun as COTD and congratulations!

lynnestankard
03-04-2002, 03:56 AM
What a beautiful big furboy your are Lance. You sound a great big softy and I'd love to give you a cuddle and listen to the purr.
Congrats., on being COTD - have a lovely treat filled day.

Lynne

C.C.'s Mom
03-04-2002, 04:06 AM
Lance, you darling orange sweet furrie darling. You look so cute on your warm spot. Congrats on your special day!

Pam
03-04-2002, 05:37 AM
Oh my Lance, you are such a handsome BIG boy! Sixteen pounds and only one year old! You must love eating as much as my Trevor who tops the scales at 20 lbs. and bears a very strong resemblance to you. ;) Have a great day today filled with treats and lots of things to purr aboutT

Logan
03-04-2002, 07:28 AM
Congratulations, Lance! I know you have to be a special boy since you are named for such a special man. I LOVE you orange kitties! :D You are a terrific selection for Cat of the Day!!! :)

Randi
03-04-2002, 09:46 AM
Congratulations on being Cat of the day, Lance!
You look beautiful! Have a fun day with lots of treats and cuddles!

Ps. My cat Fister looks very much like you. ;)

Edwina's Secretary
03-04-2002, 10:32 AM
Lance...are you sitting on channel number 1 because you are NUMBER ONE!!! Indeed you are, Cat of the Day.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-04-2002, 01:42 PM
Congrats on being a most handsome Cat of the Day!
I hope you enjoy your day and get tons of pats and your favorite treats. :D

5Cats
03-04-2002, 02:14 PM
What a nice, deep color; Lance is a dazzler :cool: Looks like orange cats are meant to be in your family. I'm sure he'll bring you many years of love!

tatsxxx11
03-04-2002, 04:26 PM
Hi there Lance! You sure are one BIG, beautiful, bundle of furry orange fluff!! There's just something about you creamsicle kids that keeps us coming back for more! Perhpas it's your sparkling purrrrsonalities and glorious coloring?? They never fail to warm and brighten our days like a burst of sunshine! Add me to the list of orange kitty devotees!! It was a pleasure meeting you beautiful Lance! Like your namesake, you are an A+, #1 winner for sure! Congratulations to Lance, our glimmering, glowing, most GLORIOUS CAT OF THE DAY!!

lizbud
03-04-2002, 07:10 PM
BEAUTIFUL LANCE

What a Handsome kitty you are !!! I have an orange
boy myself and know how Special you little redheads
are... Enjoy you day of fame & glory as our celebrated
CAT OF THE DAY !!! Long happy, healthy life to you
Sweetie....

jopfef
03-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Hey, Spence -- I believe the comment in that movie was, "GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!!!"

Well, Lance, you are one fine lookin' fella! Have a great day today!!! ;) :) :D :p

Mocha
03-05-2002, 12:13 AM
Hehe...helloooo Lance!! What a big baby you are :eek: Looking at you makes me wanna hug you..and squeeeeeezzzzeee you...and hold you.....and kiss you....and pet you.... hehehe...

Love,
Elmyra wanna be :P

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-05-2002, 01:03 AM
Lance, you are one sixteen pound cutie. I just love FAT CATS :D . Congratulations for being COTD. Hope you get lots of treats and extra pats.