PDA

View Full Version : Its official...

catnapper
08-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Flutter's sisters are coming here to be fostered.

I will be keeping them in the front room. I'll bring in a fan and some comfy beds for them. They are simply too afraid of grown cats to be mingeld with mine. The person who has them now said they are terrified of her grown 4 legged cats, and seem to realize their handicap. Its so sad since Flutter has no idea she's handicapped :(

I'll be getting them Sunday. Lets hope and pray they are adopted on Sunday so they won't have to adjust to yet another foster home.

jenluckenbach
08-18-2005, 05:42 PM
I guess you should have taken all 3 in the first place! :D

Maybe they can learn. Other cats often need to learn to deal with new "siblings". Toby Greg sure has, he HATED the kittens at first, for a couple of weeks for a matter of fact, but he is learning.

catmandu
08-18-2005, 05:54 PM
I WISH,THEY,OR AT LEAST,ONE,OF THEM COULD COME,TO THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,AS I THINK,THAT THE FOUND CATS,WOULD LOVE THEM,AND THEY SOON,WOULD LOVE,THE FOUND CATS,BACK,WITHIN A WEEK.
SCRAPPY 2,WASNT SCARED,A BIT,AND SHE MOVED RIGHT IN,AND MADE HERSELF,AT HOME!!
WE WISH YOU LUCK,WITH THOSE THREE BEAUTIES!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos033.jpg

momcat
08-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Given enough time with Flutter, the kitties will soon realize they're not disabled..... they're differently abled!

Don't forget, we need pictures!!!!!

K & L
08-18-2005, 09:41 PM
This is great news! I'm sure they'll all adjust as well as Flutter did! Good luck to all.

NoahsMommy
08-18-2005, 11:17 PM
Oh Kim, they're so lucky to have you!! :)

Can't wait for pictures of the cuties!!

sandragonfly
08-19-2005, 12:06 AM
I will hope too!

also hope things will stay together as what you expect. good luck with adjustations!

(((flutter & two sisters)))