PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE send some good thoughts!!

lady_zana
08-18-2005, 05:35 PM
My Eepie is sicker than I thought. I've been trying to get a hold of the emergency vet but I haven't gotten through yet. She won't move, I have seen her eat, only drink a little and she won't look up when I say her name. I can see her third eye lids. If I can't get a hold of the emergency vet, I'll have to wait until tomorrow and it's worrying me to death. PLEASE send some good thoughts! I'm so scared for my Eeper Peeper:(

catmandu
08-18-2005, 06:02 PM
WE ARE PRAYING,THAT OUR LITTLE EEPIE,WILL BE WELL,AND THAT YOU ACN GET,HER,TO THE VETS,IN TIME,AND THAT,THERES NOTHING SERIOULY WRONG WITH HER.
PRAYERS,ARE COMING,FOR EEPIE,FROM ALL,OF US!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos033.jpg

furrykidsmother
08-18-2005, 06:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear this!! Good thoughts, hugs and prayers to you and Eepie! How can an emergency vet not be available!! Please update us as soon as you can.

doolittleky
08-18-2005, 07:02 PM
i will be praying for your eepie that your baby feels better real soon and you get ahold of your vet

momcat
08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Prayers being prayed.....

rg_girlca
08-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Prayers and good thoughts on the way for your precious Eepie.

chocolatepuppy
08-18-2005, 10:10 PM
I'll say a prayer for Eepie.

G535
08-18-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm sending as many "please be ok" thoughts as I can.

lady_zana
08-18-2005, 10:25 PM
THANK YOU everyone for your kind words and prayers. Eepie's feeling better now. She ate, peed, and drink a bit of water. She's still sluggish, though. Mike is taking off work tomorrow and she's going into the white coats.

THANK YOU again for all your support! I've been so worried about her and knowing everyone here on Pettalk is supporting me and my Eepers makes me feels so much better. Thank you everyone:)

NoahsMommy
08-18-2005, 10:42 PM
:( Poor Eepie!

I'm glad she's doing better....I hope the whitecoats can make her as good as new tomorrow.

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2005, 01:15 AM
I sure hope that Eepie feels better soon and that it's nothing serious. Good luck at the whitecoats tomorrow. Please keep us updated about her.

Lightning SuperCat
08-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Awww, I hope little Eepie gets better soon!!! :( I'm SO glad she's feeling better!! (((((HUGS))))) and PRAYERS coming your way!!! :(

lady_zana
08-19-2005, 05:01 AM
I woke up this morning and for the first time in a few days, Eepie smiled with I rubbed her cheeks. I figured that must mean she was feeling better but then I knew she was when I opened the front door to go outside and she snuck past me to the great out doors!:D For the last few days, she's been too sick to be a sneaky little furball. I caught her and showered her little head with kisses. I'm so glad she's feeling better but let's hope her trip to the white coats tells me what was wrong with her.

Thanks for all the support; it's helped a lot to know there are such kind people out there:)

Donnaj4962
08-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Keep getting better Eppie! My Tabby, Sasha and I are sending you lots of hugs and we are saying our prayers that you are all better soon. :)

kittycats_delight
08-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Eepie you have to continue getting better and then when you are all done getting better you need to stay better ok. All fingers, toes, whiskers and paws crossed that the whitecoats can tell you what is and was going on with Eepie.

Keep us posted on what they say.

Michelle & the girls

DJFyrewolf36
08-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Prayers and good thoughts being sent for your little one!! Keep us updated