PDA

View Full Version : B-A-T-H in the rain

Kfamr
03-03-2002, 04:03 PM
Simba REALLY needed a b-a-t-h and its kinda cloudy out and it was sprinkleing... as i walked out, the rain started coming down faster :eek: ... then it poured. SO not only did Simba get a bath but i got a shower! lol:rolleyes:

sammi
03-03-2002, 05:16 PM
Well you guys did your part on conserving water for this week!! :D

ilovehounds
03-03-2002, 07:16 PM
Rain ???? I wish we were getting rain :( we are still getting snow the closet thing we have seen to rain in a while is the freezing kind ...lol.. Hope you enjoyed it :D

tatsxxx11
03-03-2002, 08:14 PM
POURED here all day long, so, you're not alone KayAnn. Star and Cody loved it. My newly cleaned floor didn't!! LOL! Love and kisses to Simba!!!!

C.C.'s Mom
03-04-2002, 04:29 AM
It's raining here every day. I've got used to it, and Cookie loves it. She goes swimming in the rain too.

I don't like coming home afterwards though! A dripping Cookie with muddy feet. A struggle to get her dry, and she's not allowed sleeping on the wooden floor but in her basket (she doesn't like that when she's wet). It takes ages for the hair under her floppy ears to dry. We tried the hairdryer, but she gets to scared...

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-04-2002, 06:10 AM
It rained in GA all weekend long! It cleared up a bit yesterday in the afternoon. Normally, I do not mind cleaning up after Drake goes in and out of the rain. But I have been sick with the flu, so Drake got to go out twice on a leash to potty. He moped around with me and rested with his head on my lap all day long! We spent the weekend snuggled up on the couch by the fire watching TV and napping!