PDA

View Full Version : Buster

chocolatepuppy
08-18-2005, 05:01 AM
Buster, what an adorable bunny you are! You look so huggable! It sounds like you are very lucky to be here after a very shaky start in life. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you get few extra treats today! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2005, 11:39 AM
Buster
What an adorable bun you are!
I fell for your sweet face at first sight.
I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family!
Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

luvofallhorses
08-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi there, Buster! What a cute bunny you are! :) Enjoy your special day honey bunny! ;) :D

tatsxxx11
08-18-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh Buster!!! What a MOST precious, adorable, lovable little bunny boy you are....and a SURVIVOR! Add courageous and brave to your list of accolades which include handsome, smart, talented, well mannered and loving!! Many thanks to your devoted human for doing all in her power to save your life and the lives of your siblings:)

Spoiled rotten? Well of course you are!:D And well you should be! Every creature deserves to be cherished and adorded as you are, Buster! I have to say I envy your happy life! Oh, to be surrounded by so much love, human and furry! And by all accounts, you give back as good as you get!:):):) You know, my kitty Oliver has hopped into frig on more than one occasion! Bet you head straight for the vegetable bin!:D But I don't think you'll have to beg for any treats today, sweetheart! Today is your well earned day in the spotlight and I'm sure you're going to be spoiled EXTRA rotten:D

Congratulations to you precious Buster...PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day celeb with your proud people and doggie and kitty siblings:D Lots of hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!:)

lizbud
08-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Hello Buster,

Congratulations beautiful boy on being chosen for honors
today as our PET OF THE DAY. You are sure a cutie.:)

Jax
08-18-2005, 02:48 PM
What a pretty bunny!! :) :D :)

AvaJoy
08-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Oh, Buster . . . you are so snuggly-looking and I just want to take you in my arms and give you lots of kisses and hugs, sweetheart! I hope you get free roam of the refrigerator on your special day, so you can pick out your favorite yummy veggies to celebrate your day in the spotlight!:)