PDA

View Full Version : Miss u cluckers :(

cluckers
08-18-2005, 03:22 AM
I'd just like to write about my beautiful chook cluckers so everyone can hear how many years of great fun i have had with her.

Cluckers died on friday the 29th July 2005 at the age of 8 years. She lost her battle and slipped away. Being taken to the vet, put on medication and helped in all ways possiable sadly it wasnt enough to save her.

I got cluckers in late 1999 when she was 2 years old. She was already an old chook and i basicully took her from my aunties pen of hundreds. The way she looked up into my eyes i just knew she was special.

Cluckers layed right up till a few months before she died. Amazing huh? There was something really special about her. The way she walked through the house like she owned the place. the way she sat up on my horses back and the way she jumped up on the christmas dinner table in the garage last year.

I will miss her more than anything and will never forget her. Here is a picture of her and i hope this proves that chooks can be the best of pets just like dogs and cats