PDA

View Full Version : Nervous Breakdown is gonna happen real soon

jesse_3
08-17-2005, 11:24 PM
I really need to vent right now. Everything is going wrong recently. My grandpa has to have tons of tests because he has cancer, and they don't know how bad it is. I am in so much pain from volleyball, just to find out that I didn't make the team. I feel so alone and scared right now. My grandma could die at any moment. She has emphasema and a touch of asthma. There is so much going on in my head, and all I can think about is the negative. I really just need to vent.
I can't hold in the tears anymore. My mom has it rough too because of my dads' dad, and doesn't have any time for just me.

Thank you for listening,
Steph and Jes

NoahsMommy
08-17-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm sorry hun. :(

((((((Hugs))))))))

kittycats_delight
08-17-2005, 11:34 PM
So soooo sorry. Always feel free to vent here as you are surrounded by people that care. If you need to talk PM me.

(((((HUGS)))))

Michelle & the girls

MariaM
08-18-2005, 12:42 AM
Steph, I am so sorry about everything! I really feel bad for you, but try to stay strong! I know it can be very hard though, so I will pray for you!

jesse_3
08-18-2005, 01:06 AM
Thanks you guys. I really needed those hugs and prayers. Why is life so depressing? The docs also say that I might have ADD. I don't want anymore meds, I all ready am on the pill (for regulating cycles, not birth control), Advair, Belladonna, and Albuteral. I don't need any more, I forget to take the ones I have right now.....

Another thing that is hard, is that I have lost all of my friends in my school. I have everyone here, and I know that I can trust all of you, but, I really need to be able to talk to someone in school too...

Thanks again everyone,
Steph and Jes

beeniesmom
08-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi, I felt really frustrated a few days ago too about many things.... in particular work and health.
If you need to talk, you can PM me.
My grandad has recently been diagnosed with cancer as well. They know he doesn't have much time. I hope he is still alive when I go visit in December. He lives in Italy. My folks are with him.

DJFyrewolf36
08-18-2005, 11:39 AM
*hugs* It will all be ok!! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and your family!

PS ADD isn't as horrible as some people like to make it out to be. I have ADD and I've never taken any medication for it (although some people wanted me to :p ) I learned to control it through meditation and concintration and I always advocate trying to control it without medication first, since the meds can be very bad for some people. Always explore every option you can!

Be well and *more hugs* to you in this difficult time.

Muddy4paws
08-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Sorry you feel like that, Its not nice being down.

If you ever need to talk to someone or anything just pm me and we can talk on msn or whatever, I know you dont know me but sometimes its good to vent off to a stranger :)

Ginger's Mom
08-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Ah Steph, I am sorry to hear that things aren't going well. {{{Hugs}}} to you, and lots of good wishes going out that things will be looking up soon.

JenBKR
08-18-2005, 12:53 PM
*Hugs* So sorry to hear that things are not going well right now sweetie. You can always talk to us anytime you need to. If you need someone to listen, pm me. It's tough when you feel like you don't have anyone to go to. I'll be praying for you.

jesse_3
08-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks again everyone. I really am still feeling crappy, I just found out that a really close family friend has cancer really bad in his lungs and he doesn't have much time to be with us.

I really hate to put a downer thread on PT, I just have really no where else to go..I appreciate this very much.

(((((HUGS))))) back to everyone, they really do help,
Steph and Jes

DJFyrewolf36, I would love to try other options, but, this doctor is the kind that thinks that meds fix everything, every doc in this town does. I will look into the medition and concentration, I hope that it helps me..thanks!

Anita Cholaine
08-18-2005, 02:46 PM
I'm so sorry to hear all this, Steph... I'm always worried about what could happen, and I also feel alone, so I completely understand you...You know that all your pet Talk friends are with you....
(((((HUGS)))))

JenBKR
08-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Don't worry about being a downer, we are your friends! We are always here if you need to talk. You can talk to us anytime! *Hugs* I hope things start looking up for you.

jesse_3
08-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Well, I am glad that I have all of you to count on...I am feeling a little better this afternoon. I was trying to think of the hedgie I am getting this weekend, and Jesse was being a goofball. I am glad that you are all here...Where would I be without you?

Thanks again everyone, I knew that I could count on you to help me feel better:)

Steph and Jes

sandragonfly
08-18-2005, 10:26 PM
downer? nah, girl. here are more hugs for you!!

that really suck when so many of people you love aren't doing very well ..especially when you don't really have any idea how to help, or know what really goes on.

I hope things will pull up very soon, humph! wish I could give you my thousand beary hugs. :)

(((you)))
..gina

king2005
08-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Don't worry, ur not alone.

I know what its like to loose a friend from cancer. My childhood friend Peter passed away at the beginning of the year from 7+ cancers.

My grandma is also very ill. She has HepC from a blood transfusion many moons ago (she doesn't blame them, if it wasn't for the blood she would have been dead well before I was born).

I never had friends at school. Too much bickering. I find internet friends easier to get along with & more understanding.

My family Dr. (haven't seen him in years since I moved away) was sure I had ADD aswell. I'm not taking any pills for it & I'm ok. I have ants in my pants quite often, but I deal with it.

As for taking pills & forgetting. I was the same. I was on the Birth Control pill & well, like many others, I'd forget. So I switched to the patch, Evra. I only have to change it once a week & its great :) I have 2 places where I put it. just below my shoulder on my arm. Anywhere else bothers me to no end. Its just a thought. I don't know ur age, so u might even be too young for it. But it helps my cycles & i get very little cramps now & now upset tummys caused by the pill.

Currently, I'm on stress leave. I snaped last fri. Please try to get away from all the bad & find a little bit of joy, u don't want to be where I was on Fri.

rizzy
08-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Steph, to let you know, I am always here for you. Just to remind you that you can always count on me and talk to me. Check your PM's. I told you everything in there. Grandpa will be okay! Just keep him in your prayers!

<3
Rachel, and Sal.

K9karen
08-18-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh Stef, I wish I could personally give you a hug. When it rains it pours. The past 5 years have been havoc on me too, so I feel your pain. I try so hard to take one day at a time. It's so heartbreaking when people we love are so ill and we feel so helpless. As awful as I felt, it helped to give them love and support. I guess I'm opposite of most people. I believe there are many helpful medications out there. As much as I hesitated, I finally agreed to take Zoloft before I would crack. It doesn't take the "pain" away, but certainly helps me think more rationally. Anyway, even though you don't know me as well as others, feel free to PM or email me if you need a shoulder to cry on. Blessings on you, babe.

LuvGold00
08-18-2005, 11:39 PM
Oh Steph,

I'm sorry to hear everything is coming down on you at the moment. Please remember that if you need anything, I am only a PM away.

Keep your head up,
Kara

jesse_3
08-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Thank you everyone, I finally broke down and cried until I could cry no more. I was shaking and coughing too. Everyone was asleep, so no one heard me.

I'm so glad that you are all here to listen, it really helps...

Steph

Anita Cholaine
08-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Sometimes it's just good to cry... ((((((HUGS)))))))

sandragonfly
08-19-2005, 01:25 PM
why didn't you give us a PM?! I'm sorry you had to cough all alone.

today will be the better day for you! think about this little girl hedgie you're going to get soon! ;) ;) :D

really, pray that everyone you love is getting better each day, hugs!!

lvpets2002
08-19-2005, 01:39 PM
:( So so sad for you & hey it is good you got to cry & to vent some & hey keep us updated & we all support you.. Me & my girls send you plenty of whisker prayers & hugs..

petslover
08-19-2005, 02:42 PM
Hey. I am sorry that everything is coming down on you all at once. Your a stong person for being able to go through it all. Just remember that we are all here for you and don't hestiate to PM me if you need anything.

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear this Steph!:( I hope things get better for you!! Feel free to PM me if you need to vent more or just talk!

Oggyflute
08-19-2005, 10:56 PM
Life's road can be a bit bumpy at times Steph. Try and be strong and of good heart. Best thoughts and wishes to you.